Campden Road, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 4DN
About Shepherd's Gate
All homes at Shepherd's Gate are now sold.
Built to a high specification including integrated kitchen appliances and a 10-year NHBC warranty, these homes were available to buy exclusively with Shared Ownership, making them a more affordable way to get onto the property ladder.
- Integrated stainless steel oven and 4 burner gas hob
- Stainless steel extractor hood and splashback
- Stainless steel 1 or 1 ½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap (subject to house type)
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Removable base unit and plumbing for dishwasher
Bathroom and cloakroom
- Contemporary white Armitage Shanks sanitaryware
- Bath with chrome tap
- Bath screen, hinged with a silver frame and clear glass to family bathroom
- Shaver point in family bathroom
Plumbing and electrical
- Gas-fired central heating combi Worcester Bosch boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- TV point to living room
- BT Fibre to property (FTP) with data points to selected rooms
- Mains-wired smoke and heat detectors with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Double sockets to bedrooms and kitchens
- Outdoor lighting to front and rear of property
- Digital TV aerial
- Multipoint locking front door
- PVCu double glazed windows and patio doors
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen/dining areas, downstairs cloakroom, bathroom and en suite
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf and paved patio to rear garden
- 1.8m closeboard fence to rear garden
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- Electric vehicle charging points to all plots
Birmingham Airport - 35 miles
Moreton in Marsh station - 6.4 miles
Nearest supermarket - 0.5 miles
Shipston Leisure Centre - 0.7 miles
Ellen Badger Hospital - 0.9 miles
Medical Centre - 1 mile
Primary School - 0.8 miles
High School - 0.5 miles
Shipston-on-Stour's location on the edge of the Cotswolds is a great base from which to explore world-renowned countryside, whilst a convenient link to the M40 places it within easy commuting distance of many major towns, including Stratford, Warwick, Cheltenham, Banbury and Oxford.
Shipston-on-Stour itself has all the necessary amenities including medical centres, grocery stores, pharmacies, hairdressers, leisure centre and plenty of pubs and restaurants. The picture-perfect town centre is renowned for the wide selection of major and independent retailers that line its historic streets with fishmongers and family-owned businesses alongside luxury shops and stylish restaurants.
Shepherd’s Gate is surrounded by a wealth of natural beauty just waiting to be explored. An easy six-minute drive will take you to the North Cotswolds with its spectacular countryside, charming villages and endless footpaths. Or take a trip to Hidcote Manor for a leisurely stroll through its pristine gardens. Shepherd’s Gate is in the catchment of a choice of schools rated either good or outstanding by OFSTED.
The town has a packed events calendar throughout the summer, with a two-week Proms Festival featuring many different genres of music including jazz, folk, blues, rock, classical concerts and open-mic nights, the eponymous Mid-Summer festival that takes in more traditional music and dance, as well as the living history that is the annual Wool Fair, celebrating the area’s commercial heritage.