Key Workers' Scheme
This scheme offers a £2,000 contribution towards your Orbit home and is designed to support key workers to move up or take that first step on to the property ladder.
Your place to unwind
Orbit Homes is choosing to give back to the heroes who have been working relentlessly, to keep everything moving during the coronavirus pandemic. Our Key Workers' Scheme is a way to say a massive ‘thank you’ to those who go to work every day, even with a risk to their health and wellbeing. This scheme offers a £2,000 contribution towards your Orbit home and is designed to support house-hunters moving up or getting onto the property ladder. The contribution can be used to help you with the expense of setting up home, either with some important essentials or special furniture you have always wanted for your brand-new Orbit home.
Who is eligible for the Key Workers' Scheme?
To show our appreciation to those front-line workers, we are introducing this Key Workers' Scheme which is available to employees in organisations including public services, health and social care, childcare and education, local and national government, food, goods, public safety and national security, armed forces, transport, utilities and communications and financial services.
A full list of those who are classed as ‘key workers’ is outlined on the Gov.UK website
How to apply for the Key Workers' Scheme
Please note, applicants must register for this scheme before reserving a property. If you would like to take advantage of our Key Workers' Scheme, or to find out more information about it, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Sales Consultants today!
- The use of the Key Worker Scheme and other supporting schemes needs to be stated at time of reservation.
- To qualify for the Scheme, individuals need to be employed within a role as listed on the Gov.UK website.
- Payslips must be provided for the three months prior to reservation and you must be employed in one of the qualifying roles at the time of reservation.
- Identification/proof of trained status will be required to validate qualification for the scheme.
- The Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions/offers.
- This Scheme applies to properties reserved after the 12 August 2020.
- Reservations made before this date will not be considered for the Scheme and the offer cannot be back dated.
- Available on released homes on selected developments – please contact the development Sales Consultant for further information.