Oxford Road, Enstone, Oxfordshire, OX7 4NE
About Enstone Leys
Our last home at Enstone Leys has now been released for sale!
Enstone Leys is an exciting new development built within the renowned character of the Cotswolds offering 3 and 4-bedroom homes exclusively for sale with Shared Ownership in the peaceful village of Enstone, near Chipping Norton.
This fantastic location brings rural charm, market town, and city excitement all within easy reach, and when combined with such a versatile selection of homes, results in the perfect place to make your own.
Don't miss out on the chance to buy - call us today to make your appointment!Download siteplan
There are 4 plots available
- Stylish, contemporary fitted kitchen with wall and base units with soft close doors
- 22mm square edge laminate worktops
- Tiled splashback
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated stainless-steel single oven
- Extractor hood
- Induction hob
- Integrated microwave to four-bedroom homes
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Plumbing for washing machine to houses
Bathroom and cloakroom
- Contemporary Roca white sanitaryware
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath and glass shower screen with full height tiling to bath. (Houses without a separate shower within the family bathroom)
- Thermostatically controlled shower to en-suite and glass shower cubicle with full height tiling
- Lockable mirror fronted vanity cabinet with shaver socket
- Chrome ladder radiator to bathroom and en-suite
- Diesse wall tiles
Plumbing and electrical
- Gas fired central heating with combination boiler to two and three bed homes.
- Gas-fired central heating with system boiler and hot water cylinder (to all four bedroom homes)
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Downlights to kitchen, utility, bathroom, en-suite, cloakroom, hall, and landing
- Pendant lights to living rooms and bedrooms
- LED under-cupboard lighting to kitchens
- TV point to bedroom one
- Media plate TV and telephone point to living room
- Data point to living room and up to three bedrooms
- One double socket with USB charging port to each bedroom, kitchen and living room
- Mains-wired smoke detector and alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector and alarm
- PIR outside light to front and rear of the property
- Electric Vehicle charging point infrastructure within curtilage of property
Windows, doors and internal
- Front door with multi point locking, deadbolt and chrome ironmongery
- PVCu double glazed lockable windows and patio doors. Timber lockable windows to plots 1 and 2
- Walls and ceilings in matt white emulsion
- Woodwork in white satin
- White internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Oak handrail to staircase
- Amtico flooring to hall, living rooms, cloakroom, kitchen, utility, bathroom and en suite
- Carpets to stairs, landing and all bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf and patio to rear gardens
- 1.8m close board fencing to rear garden
- Outside tap
- 10-year NHBC warranty
Charlbury Station - 4.2 miles
Charlbury Medical Centre - 3.7 miles
Adam of Enstone convenience store - 0.2 miles
Charlbury Co-op - 3.5 miles
The Crown Inn - 0.5 miles
The Harrow Inn - 0.1 mile
Enstone Primary School - 0.1 mile
Chipping Norton School - 5.0 miles
Nestled in a quiet village location, Enstone Leys offers a rural way of life but also has the benefit of great transport connections, making towns and cities within easy reach.
Enstone Leys benefits from excellent transport connections by train and road. The A44 provides a direct route to both Chipping Norton, just 4.7 miles away and Oxford city centre, approximately 18 miles away.
Charlbury Station is a short 4 mile drive and sits on the Cotswolds line, giving access to Oxford in 16 minutes, Worcester in 59 minutes and London Paddington in 74 minutes.
The village centre provides all the essentials for everyday life, with a Post Office and convenience store, a pre-school and a primary school. There are also some great ways to unwind, with pubs, a nearby café and a local sports and social club.
The bustling market town of Chipping Norton is a short drive away and is home to a selection of characterful independent shops, cafés, pubs and restaurants. There is also a leisure centre with pool, gym, and fitness studios, plus a charming town theatre that hosts a great schedule of music, cinema and stage shows.
For days out with family and friends, you won’t have to travel far to find some fantastic attractions.
Parks and gardens
Set within 50 acres Kilkenny Lane Country Park in Carterton is an ideal location for playing, walking, jogging, horse-riding or simply relaxing with a picnic. There are 2.5km of footpaths suitable for wheelchair and pushchair access, and bridleways, as well as an adventure play area.
Oxfordshire’s top attraction and one of the country's most beautiful wildlife parks, Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens has over 260 different species of animals in 120 acres of parkland, stunning gardens and themed borders appealing to all ages.
If you fancy a day out on the water, head for Hardwick Park in Standlake, just 16 miles away. There are a variety of watersports available, suitable for all ages and abilities, just for fun or learning with a qualified and experienced coach.
Kelmscott Manor is a Grade 1 listed farmhouse, built around 1600 adjacent to the River Thames and was the summer home of William Morris. Besides beautiful gardens, a meadow and a stream, the house contains an outstanding collection of the possessions and works of Morris, his family and associates.