Kings Oak Park
Ulcombe Road, Headcorn, Kent, TN27 9LD
About Kings Oak Park
Up to £10,000 contribution on selected plots. See our availability tab for further details!
Orbit Homes’ exclusive new development in the idyllic setting of Headcorn offers a stunning range of homes.
You’ll discover a wealth of choice and options to suit all your needs and budgets, with two, three or four bedroom houses. Every home enjoys the charm of traditionally styled exteriors married with all the advantages and convenience of the latest interior fittings and appliances. Kings Oak Park offers the very best in contemporary living.
An idyllic location nestled between designated Areas of Natural Beauty and situated on the river Beult, the historic village of Headcorn has plenty to offer. As one of the largest villages in the area, it boasts its own railway station with excellent connections to London and the South East, while neighbouring Maidstone is just eight miles away.
The local high street, comprised of quaint shops, tearooms, and country pubs, offers you an opportunity to embrace a village lifestyle, whilst still having access to a host of essential local amenities. In the heart of this charming village you’ll find the local church and village hall, hosting a series of seasonal events connecting the community. There is also the opportunity to join one of the many social or sports clubs. Those who prefer to be the master of their own adventures can enjoy exploring one of the many cycle routes, walks and bridle paths located within the area. On your doorstep is a popular local primary school, with choices of secondary, comprehensive and grammar schools close by.
Whether you are looking for a first home, somewhere to raise your family, or just crave a slower place of life, Kings Oak Park offers you the opportunity to live happily and enjoy an enriched lifestyle.Download siteplan
|Sunday||10am - 5pm|
|Monday||10am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 5pm|
|Thursday||10am - 5pm|
|Friday||10am - 5pm|
|Saturday||10am - 5pm|
Our Sales Consultants are available to speak to Monday – Friday 10am to 5pm by telephone or email.
There are 4 plots available
- Paula Rosa range of fitted wall and base units
- AEG stainless steel single oven
- AEG stainless steel double oven (four bedroom only)†
- AEG stainless steel 4 burner gas hob
- AEG stainless steel 5 burner gas hob (four bedroom only)†
- AEG stainless steel extractor hood
- Glass splashback to hob
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Electrolux integrated fridge/freezer
- Electrolux washing machine
- Electrolux integrated dishwasher (three bedrooms and above)
- Under pelmet lighting
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiled floor*
Bathroom, En Suite & Cloakroom
Bathroom & En Suite
- White sanitaryware from Roca
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
- Glass shower screen
- Full-height tiling to bath, half-height to wall with basin*
- Full-height tiling to shower cubicle (where fitted)*
- Full-height tiling to all walls in en suite*
- Shaver point
- Mirror to bathroom only
- Chrome ladder towel rail
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiled floor
- White sanitaryware from Roca
- Tiled splashback to basin
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiled floor*
Plumbing and Electrical
- Gas-fired central heating with Ideal Logic combination boiler (three bedrooms and below)†
- Gas-fired central heating with Ideal Logic system boiler with thermal store hot water cylinder (four bedroom only)†
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Pre-wired digital TV/Sky Q to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains-wired smoke detector with battery back-up
- Mains-wired heat detector with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detector
- PIR operated front and rear entry door light
- Car charging point ††
Windows and Doors
- PVCu double glazed windows
- GRP multi-point locking front door with chrome ironmongery
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
- Dulux white matt emulsion to walls
- Dulux white matt emulsion to ceilings
- Dulux white gloss to woodwork
- 10 year Premier warranty
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf to rear gardens
- Closeboard fence to rear garden
- External tap to rear
*Some individual choices are only available subject to stage of construction for Market Sale homes only.
† Available to Market Sale homes only.
†† Available to selected plots only.
Please discuss options with our Sales Consultant.
M20 - 7.5 miles
Maidstone Road Station - 0.1 miles
Headcorn Station - 0.2 miles
Nearest grocery store - 0.2 miles
Nearest pub - 0.2 miles
Nearest primary school - 0.4 miles
Nearest secondary school - 3.8 miles
Maidstone Town Centre - 9.7 miles
Mote Park Leisure Centre
An idyllic location nestled between designated Areas of Natural Beauty and situated on the river Beult, the historic village of Headcorn has plenty to offer.
Located only eight miles from Maidstone and close to both the M20 and A429, as well as its own train station, the village is ideal for commuters who will be delighted at the excellent connections to both London and the South East in general.
Less than a mile from Headcorn Rail Station which has excellent connections to London and the South East, while neighbouring Maidstone is just eight miles away.
Headcorn boasts no shortage of amenities with a range of charming tearooms, quaint pubs and family-run shops as well as your day-to-day amenities including medical centres, pharmacies and sports clubs.
There is a Sainsbury’s Local, Costcutter, butcher and delicatessen in the village itself and larger superstores can be found just 7 miles away in Maidstone.
On your doorstep is a popular local primary school, with choices of secondary, comprehensive and grammar schools close by.
Situated on the banks of the river Beult, Headcorn is the epitome of the picturesque English village. An area of stunning natural beauty, the location contains a wealth of cycle paths and walkways, Sports enthusiasts are well-catered for in the area with a range of golfing and fishing opportunities, as well as, for the more adventurous outdoor types, the nearby parachuting centre hosts Kent’s only skydiving club and is home to several world record holders.
If retail therapy is more your thing, nearby Ashford and Maidstone are a short drive away, while the Ashford Designer Outlet features big name brands like Calvin Klein, All Saints and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Above all, Headcorn is a warm, welcoming and beautiful village that sits at the very heart of the Kent countryside.