Kings Oak Park
Ulcombe Road, Headcorn, Kent, TN27 9LD
About Kings Oak Park
Orbit Homes’ exclusive new development in the idyllic setting of Headcorn offers a stunning range of homes. Combining traditionally-styled exteriors with the very latest in interior fittings and appliances, Kings Oak Park has been created to offer the perfect blend of contemporary and country living.
- A selection of two, three and four-bedroom houses and two-bedroom bungalows
- Allocated or driveway parking with some properties benefitting from a single garage
- Large turfed rear gardens
- Contemporary specification including Paula Rose kitchens and integrated branded appliances
- 10 year Premier Warranty
- 7.5 miles from the M20
- A range of purchasing options available including Moving Made Easy, Part Exchange, Shared Ownership* and the Government-backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan Scheme*
*Shared Ownership and Help to Buy available on selected plots - please check with the Sales Consultant on site for specific detailsDownload siteplan
|Thursday||10am - 5pm|
|Friday||10am - 5pm|
|Saturday||10am - 5pm|
|Sunday||10am - 5pm|
Our Sales Office is now open for viewings by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange a time which is convenient for you. Click here to find out more about the procedures we are following to ensure the safety of our customers and teams.
There are 11 plots available
- Paula Rosa range of fitted wall and base units
- Zanussi stainless steel single oven
- Zanussi stainless steel double oven (four bedroom only)
- Zanussi stainless steel four burner gas hob
- Zanussi stainless steel five burner gas hob (four bedroom only)
- Zanussi stainless steel extractor hood
- Glass splashback to hob
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
- Zanussi washing machine
- Zanussi integrated dishwasher (three bedrooms and above)
- Under pelmet lighting
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiled floor*
- White sanitaryware from Roca
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
- Glass shower screen
- Full-height tiling to bath, half-height to wall with basin*
- Full-height tiling to shower cubicle (where fitted)*
- Full-height tiling to all walls in en suite*
- Shaver point
- Chrome ladder towel rail
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiled floor*
Plumbing and electrical
- Gas-fired central heating with Ideal Logic combination boiler (three bedrooms and below)
- Gas-fired central heating with Ideal Logic system boiler with thermal store hot water cylinder (four bedroom only)
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Pre-wired digital TV/Sky Q to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains-wired smoke detector with battery back-up
- Mains-wired heat detector with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detector
- PIR operated front and rear entry door light
Windows and doors
- PVCu double glazed windows
- GRP multi-point locking front door with chrome ironmongery
- Flooring included throughout
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
- Dulux white matt emulsion to walls
- Dulux white matt emulsion to ceilings
- Dulux white gloss to woodwork
- Ten year Premier warranty
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf to rear gardens
- Closeboard fence to rear garden
- External tap to rear
*Some individual choices are only available subject to the stage of construction, please discuss options with our Sales Consultant.
M20 - 7.5 miles
Maidstone Road Station - 0.1 miles
Headcorn Station - 0.2 miles
Nearest grocery store - 0.2 miles
Nearest pub - 0.2 miles
Nearest primary school - 0.4 miles
Nearest secondary school - 3.8 miles
Maidstone Town Centre - 9.7 miles
Mote Park Leisure Centre
An idyllic location nestled between designated Areas of Natural Beauty and situated on the river Beult, the historic village of Headcorn has plenty to offer.
Located only eight miles from Maidstone and close to both the M20 and A429, as well as its own train station, the village is ideal for commuters who will be delighted at the excellent connections to both London and the South East in general.
Less than a mile from Headcorn Rail Station which has excellent connections to London and the South East, while neighbouring Maidstone is just eight miles away.
Headcorn boasts no shortage of amenities with a range of charming tearooms, quaint pubs and family-run shops as well as your day-to-day amenities including medical centres, pharmacies and sports clubs.
There is a Sainsbury’s Local, Costcutter, butcher and delicatessen in the village itself and larger superstores can be found just 7 miles away in Maidstone.
On your doorstep is a popular local primary school, with choices of secondary, comprehensive and grammar schools close by.
Situated on the banks of the river Beult, Headcorn is the epitome of the picturesque English village. An area of stunning natural beauty, the location contains a wealth of cycle paths and walkways, Sports enthusiasts are well-catered for in the area with a range of golfing and fishing opportunities, as well as, for the more adventurous outdoor types, the nearby parachuting centre hosts Kent’s only skydiving club and is home to several world record holders.
If retail therapy is more your thing, nearby Ashford and Maidstone are a short drive away, while the Ashford Designer Outlet features big name brands like Calvin Klein, All Saints and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Above all, Headcorn is a warm, welcoming and beautiful village that sits at the very heart of the Kent countryside.