**NEW HOUSETYPES JUST RELEASED **
Orbit are pleased to bring you Newlands, a lovely collection of two, three and four-bedroom detached, semi-detached and terraced family homes in the market town of Attleborough.
- Three and four bedroom homes currently available
- Ideal for commuters as the A11 and Attleborough Station are both just minutes away
- Government-backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan Scheme available, subject to eligibility, terms and conditions
- Spacious private gardens and dedicated open spaces
- Some properties benefit from a driveway and single garage others have allocated parking
- High specification with contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Covered by 10 year NHBC Warranty
|7 days a week||10am - 5pm|
Our Sales Office is now open for viewings by appointment only. Please contact our sales team Helen & Rachel to arrange a time which is convenient for you.
Click here to find out more about the procedures we are following to ensure the safety of our customers and teams.
There are 4 plots available
- Stylish and modern fitted wall and base units
- Choice of kitchen unit door fronts*
- Choice of worktops and upstands*
- Stainless steel oven
- Stainless steel hob
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Integrated fridge/freezer
*Subject to stage of development
Bathroom and plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Choice of wall tiles*
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler**
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Over-bath shower
*Dependent on stage of development
**To some properties
Safety and security
- High performance double glazed windows
- Secured by Design front door with chrome furniture
- TV points to living room
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Properties will benefit from spacious private gardens
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Standard flooring included throughout
- Oak hand rails to stairs
Attleborough station - 1.3 miles
A11 - 0.8 miles
Attleborough town centre - 1 mile
Nearest primary school - 0.3 miles
Sainsbury's - 1.1 miles
Nearest restaurant - 0.8 miles
Nearest pub - 0.7 miles
Newlands is ideally placed for those who regularly commute to work. Not only is there easy access into Norwich, either by car via the A11 or train, travel by train to London takes around two hours and Cambridge is only about an hour away.
Attleborough has many independent shops on its high street, a choice of supermarkets, doctors, pharmacy, leisure centre and plenty of community facilities, including a sports hall and tennis courts.
For those with children there are a number of primary schools in Attleborough including Rosecroft Primary School and Attleborough Primary School.
There are two secondary schools including Old Buckenham High School and Attleborough Academy Norfolk both around 5 miles away.
There are also plenty of family leisure activities in the area with Banham Zoo just 7 miles away and the Bressingham Steam experience, which contains both transport attractions and a children’s farm.
Attleborough also hosts many attractive pubs, restaurants, cafes and local-run shops along its bustling high street, while the weekly local market has been a highlight of the area for hundreds of years.
Outdoor types will be keen to make full use of the vibrant surroundings of Thetford Forest, which offers everything from relaxing walking and cycling routes to high wire and Segway courses, while motor sports fans can visit Snetterton, which hosts a circuit for bikes, cars and GT racing.