London Road, Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17 1FF
FINAL HOMES REMAINING WITH TAILOR MADE INCENTIVES WORTH UP TO £12,000!*
Orbit are pleased to bring you Newlands, with a new community now established, this popular development now has just 5 four-bedroom detached homes remaining for sale in Attleborough.
- Situated just off the A11, providing links to the A47, A14 and M11
- Walking distance to Attleborough train station, providing access to Norwich in 20 minutes and Cambridge in 1 hour
- 20 miles from Norwich city centre, 15 miles from Thetford and 25 miles from Norwich International Airport
- Good choice of local schools and close to key amenities
- Spacious private gardens and open green areas in a beautiful rural location
- All-inclusive specification with flooring and turf included - no extras needed!
- Deposit Unlock scheme available on selected Market Sale homes!
Did you know:
- New build properties can save homeowners up to 55% in energy usage and bills each year*
- On average, new build homes emit a third of the carbon of an older property*
- New build homes help reduce carbon emissions by more than 500,000 tonnes a year*
- 89% of homebuyers consider the energy efficiency of a home as an important factor in their purchase^
- All houses at this development have achieved EPC rating band B~ (average rating in England is D)
- There is currently no Stamp Duty to pay for the first £250,000 of your property purchase, or £425,000 if you're a first time buyer!
* HBF Watt a Save report July 2023
^ Orbit Homes Brand Measurement Survey of 1,000 people in August 2022
~ Based on completed properties to end of December 2022
|Daily||10am to 5pm|
There is no sales office at this development. Viewings must be arranged by appointment - please contact us to arrange a time which is convenient for you.
There are 4 plots available
- Stylish and modern fitted wall and base units
- Choice of kitchen unit door fronts*
- Choice of worktops and upstands*
- Bosch stainless steel oven (double oven to Stevington and Sandringham)
- Bosch stainless steel hob
- Bosch stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
- Plumbing for washing machine
- Plumbing for dishwasher (Bosch integrated dishwasher to Stevington and Sandringham)
*Subject to stage of development
Bathroom and plumbing
- Roca contemporary white sanitaryware
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath, glass shower screen with full height tiling to bath
- Thermostatically controlled shower to en suite, glass shower cubicle with full height tiling
- Chrome ladder towel radiator
- Chrome mixer taps
- Choice of wall tiles*
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Gas-fired central heating with system boiler (to Langford, Sandhurst, Stevington and Sandringham)
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
*Dependent on stage of development
Safety and security
- PVCu double glazed lockable windows
- Secured by Design front door with multi-point locking, deadbolt and chrome furniture
- TV point to living room
- Telephone point to living room
- Downlighters to kitchen area, bathroom, en suite and cloakroom
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- PIR outside light to front
- Internal walls and ceilings painted in matt white emulsion
- Woodwork painted in white satin
- Built in wardrobe to bedroom one
- Oak handrail to staircase
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf to rear garden
- Outside tap
Attleborough station - 1.7 miles
A11 - 0.8 miles
Attleborough town centre - 1 mile
Nearest primary school - 0.3 miles
Sainsbury's - 1.1 miles
Nearest restaurant - 0.8 miles
Nearest pub - 0.7 miles
Newlands is ideally placed for those who regularly commute to work. Not only is there easy access into Norwich, either by car via the A11 or train, travel by train to London takes around two hours and Cambridge is only about an hour away.
Attleborough has many independent shops on its high street, a choice of supermarkets, doctors, pharmacy, leisure centre and plenty of community facilities, including a sports hall and tennis courts.
For those with children there are a number of primary schools in Attleborough including Rosecroft Primary School and Attleborough Primary School.
There are two secondary schools including Old Buckenham High School and Attleborough Academy Norfolk both around 5 miles away.
There are also plenty of family leisure activities in the area with Banham Zoo just 7 miles away and the Bressingham Steam experience, which contains both transport attractions and a children’s farm.
Attleborough also hosts many attractive pubs, restaurants, cafes and local-run shops along its bustling high street, while the weekly local market has been a highlight of the area for hundreds of years.
Outdoor types will be keen to make full use of the vibrant surroundings of Thetford Forest, which offers everything from relaxing walking and cycling routes to high wire and Segway courses, while motor sports fans can visit Snetterton, which hosts a circuit for bikes, cars and GT racing.