Willett House, Wellesbourne, Warwickshire, CV35 9PH
About Willett Gardens
Welcome to Willett Gardens, a collection of 2 and three bedroom houses located in the Warwickshire village of Wellesbourne.
Nestled in the heart of Wellesbourne, Willett Gardens gives you the best of both worlds of countryside space in and around the village along with access to the historically famous Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick and Royal Leamington Spa.
Willett Gardens’ location is well placed for great connections across the Midlands, London and further south making it really easy to travel for work or pleasure. The A429, A46, M40 and M42 are all key routes close to the village taking you to Birmingham, The Cotswolds, Coventry, London and beyond.
These homes have been designed to provide contemporary living and created to reflect their local natural surroundings, a perfect sanctuary to suit both working professionals and families.
Available to buy with Shared Ownership, these homes are perfect for first time buyers looking to get on the property ladder.
*images by ilke HomesDownload siteplan
There are 4 plots available
- Integrated stainless steel oven, 4 burner gas hob and extractor hood
- Stainless steel extractor canopy and splashback
- Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap (Dalby only)
- Stainless steel 1 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap (Haldon only)
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Space and plumbing for washer dryer
- Removable base unit and plumbing for dishwasher
- Ceiling downlights
Bathroom and Cloakroom
- Contemporary Twyford white sanitaryware
- Bath with chrome tap
- Bath screen, hinged with a silver frame and clear glass to the family bathroom
- En suites with thermostatic shower mixer (Dalby)
- Choice of ceramic Porcelanosa wall tiles to selected areas
- Shaver point in the family bathroom
- Heated chrome ladder radiator
- Ceiling downlighting
Plumbing and Electrical
- Gas fired central heating combi boiler logic
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- TV point to living room
- BT Fibre to property (FTP) with data points to selected rooms
- Mains-wired smoke and heat detectors with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Double sockets with USB sockets included (bedrooms and kitchen)
- Outdoor lighting to front and rear of property
- Multipoint locking front door
- PVCu double glazed windows and patio doors
- Vinyl flooring to the kitchen/dining areas, downstairs cloakroom, bathroom and en suite
- Walls and ceilings in Dulux matt almond white emulsion
- Woodwork in Dulux satin white
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf and paved patio area to rear garden
- 1.8m closeboard fence to rear garden
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- Electric vehicle charging points (on selected plots only)
Wellesbourne CE Primary & Nursery School 0.4 miles
Kineton High School - 5.3 miles
Stratford Girl's Grammar School - 7.8 miles
King Edward VI School - 6.3 miles
Hastings House Medical Centre - 0.9 miles
Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s) – 1.5 miles
Stratford-upon-Avon - 6.5 miles
Warwick - 7 miles
Leamington Spa - 8.3 miles
Kings Head Hotel and Pub - 0.5 miles
M40 – 4.7 miles
Stratford-upon-Avon Station - 6.8 miles
Charlecote Park - 1.8 miles
Compton Verney - 2.9 miles
Wellesbourne is located in the heart of Warwickshire and is well placed for great connections to many major towns, including Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Cheltenham, Banbury and Oxford. It is also conveniently placed for great connections across the Midlands, London and further south making it easy to travel for work or pleasure. The A429, A46, M40 and M42 are all key routes close to the village taking you to Birmingham, The Cotswolds, Coventry, London and beyond.
Wellesbourne itself has all the necessary amenities including medical centres, grocery stores, pharmacies, hairdressers and plenty of pubs and restaurants. This idyllic village provides the best of both worlds of countryside space in and around the village alongside great connections to the towns surrounding it.
There is a local nursery Primary School that can be accessed within a ten-minute walk or just around the corner by car, making the school run a bit easier. A choice of Secondary Schools can be found in the nearby towns, including high achieving grammar schools in Stratford.
Local history is right on your doorstep in Wellesbourne. The village is equidistant between both The National Trust’s 16th century Charlecote Park and Compton Verney Art Gallery. Both boasting hundreds of acres of parkland to explore at the weekend to keep the kids occupied, or for a walk after work, accessible in five minutes. With the vast countryside there are a number of public footpaths to discover to keep you active. Or for those sport lovers, there is the local Cricket Club we’re told are always looking for new members.