Wellington Place at Marham Park
Crosses Link, Fornham All Saints, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 6TS
About Wellington Place at Marham Park
**NEW RELEASES COMING SOON – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST**
Introducing Wellington Place at Marham Park; an exclusive development of 32 two and three-bedroom homes available to purchase with Shared Ownership.
Join a brand new community at Marham Park on the edge of Fornham All Saints, where stylish new homes are just part of a wider plan to include a village square and local centre, leisure space, sports facilities and play areas, a country park and allotments all interlinked with cycleways and footpaths plus a proposed bus route linking you with nearby Bury St Edmunds.
With over 40 acres of parkland and surrounded by the glorious Suffolk countryside yet just one mile from the A14, the location really couldn’t be better and truly offers the convenience of modern living in an idyllic village setting.
- 2 & 3 bedroom houses available to buy with Shared Ownership (*local connection required*)
- Part of a new village-style community at Marham Park
- 40 acres of parkland and recreational space on your doorstep
- Range of amenities on site, in nearby Fornham all Saints and Bury St Edmunds
- 1 mile away from the A14 and 3 miles from Bury St Edmunds
- High specification interiors with contemporary fittings
A local connection criteria applies - to be eligible to reserve you must fulfil one of the following:
- Be currently living within West Suffolk
- Have a parent, child, brother or sister that has lived within West Suffolk
- Have been employed within West Suffolk continuously
- Stylish, contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- 22mm square edge laminate worktops
- Stainless steel single oven
- Induction hob
- Extractor hood
- Tiled splashback
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Cloakroom and En Suite
- Contemporary white Roca sanitaryware
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath, glass shower screen with full-height tiling to bath
- Thermostatically controlled shower to en suite, glass shower cubicle with full-height tiling
- Chrome ladder radiator to bathroom and en suite
- Lockable mirror fronted vanity cabinet with shaver socket
- Diesse wall tiles
Plumbing and Electrcial
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Media plate TV and telephone point to living room
- Data point to living room and up to three bedrooms
- One double socket with USB charging to each bedroom, kitchen and living room
- Downlights to kitchen, utility, bathroom, en suite, cloakroom, hall and landing
- LED under-cupboard strip lighting to kitchen
- Mains-wired smoke detector and alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector and alarm
- PIR outside light to front and rear
- Electric Vehicle charging point infrastructure
- Walls and ceilings in matt white emulsion
- Woodwork in white satin
- White internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- Oak handrail to staircase
- Amtico flooring to bathroom, en suite, cloakroom, kitchen, utility, hall and living room
- Carpets to stairs, landing and all bedrooms
- Choice of Light, Colour or Wood colour palette for kitchen, bathroom and flooring finishes, dependent on build stage
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf and patio to rear garden
- 1.8m closeboard fence to rear gardens
- Outside tap
- 10-year NHBC warranty
A14 - 1 mile
Bury St Edmunds Train Station - 2.3 miles
Post Office - 1.9 miles
Nearest Supermarket - 2.2 miles
Nursery - 2 miles
Primary School - 2.3 miles
Secondary School - 2.1 miles
Doctors - 1.4 miles
Dentist - 2.7 miles
Pubs and Restaurants - 2 miles
Golf Club - 1.9 miles
Wellington Place at Marham Park is perfectly placed to benefit from the surrounding countryside yet is just three miles from the historic cathedral town of Bury St Edmunds. The location, close to the A14 between Cambridge and Ipswich, offers excellent access for commuting around the East Anglia region.
The picturesque town of Bury St Edmunds offers a unique variety of architecture ranging from medieval through to contemporary styles and provides an extraordinary combination of shopping and leisure facilities in a uniquely historical yet modern setting.
The quaint village of Fornham All Saints is just a short walk away from the development, with its pub, shop and café. The surrounding countryside is perfect for walks, with many more charming villages, country pubs, woodland walks and golf courses to enjoy.
For education, families at Marham Park can choose from a selection of primary and secondary schools close by, together with several independent schools and a college for further education.
St Benedicts Secondary School is approximately two miles from Marham Park catering for pupils aged from 11 to 18 years and the highly regarded Tollgate Primary School is just around the corner. There are also several prestigious private schools nearby, including Culford, and Brookes UK Independent School which offers independent education from nursery through to sixth form.
For further education, West Suffolk College is home to over 11,000 students, from sixth form and apprenticeships through to degree courses, the College provides its programmes in association with the University of Suffolk.
There’s plenty of choice for leisurely days out in the country, with Lackford Lakes nature reserve and West Stow Anglo Saxon village less than five miles away.
The ever-popular town of Bury St Edmunds boasts a Cathedral and Abbey together with Georgian Squares and Gardens. Stroll through the Abbey Gardens with the remains of the 11th Century Benedictine Abbey, enjoy St Edmundsbury Cathedral with its Norman Tower, or visit Moyse’s Hall Museum.
Take in a play at the Theatre Royal, England’s last surviving Regency playhouse, watch a film at Abbeygate Cinema or a concert at The Apex. Or why not book a tour of the Greene King Brewery? Whatever cultural experience you seek, Marham Park puts you at the heart of it all, helping you access and enjoy the best of the region’s history, architecture, arts and local specialities.
Bury St Edmunds is a shopper’s paradise, with an eclectic mix of independent shops, exclusive boutiques and high street names, set in attractive medieval streets and market squares. For fresh food, an award-winning market takes place twice weekly with the very best of local and regional produce.
The Arc shopping centre offers modern shopping with well-known high street retailers and restaurants such as Wagamamas and Carluccios. There is also a great selection of cafes and restaurants around the town, ranging from small cafes to fine-dining restaurants, to suit a wide variety of tastes and offering cuisine from all around the world.
Marham Park is situated just 3 miles from the thriving market town of Bury St Edmunds, close to the sought-after village of Fornham All Saints and the surrounding countryside. Offering easy access to the A14, with the junction just 1 mile away, Marham Park is centrally located between Cambridge and Ipswich, just 15 miles from Newmarket.
Bury St Edmunds railway station 2.3 miles away offering trains to Ipswich in 30 minutes, Cambridge in 40 minutes and onwards to London.
Marham Park is served by two bus services providing a service between Bury St Edmunds, Mildenhall and connecting with Lackford and Newmarket.