Midland Road, Thrapston, Northampton, NN14 4RW
About The Sidings
**COMING AUTUMN/WINTER 2021 OUR LAST HOME TO BE RELEASED**
Conveniently situated in the heart of the historic Northamptonshire town of Thrapston, The Sidings is ideally located to offer its residents a perfect combination of modern urban facilities, whilst being within easy reach of the leisure pursuits and relaxation opportunities of the River Nene.
Contemporary specification including integrated kitchen appliances.
- 2 parking spaces to every property
- Spacious turfed rear gardens
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Close to the A14
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with matching upstands
- Choice of kitchen units and worktops*
- Integrated stainless steel oven, 4 ring hob and extractor hood
(Holly, Hackleton, Ashley, Brampton)
- Integrated stainless steel double oven, 5 ring hob and
extractor hood (Sandhurst, Langford)
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap
Bathroom and en-suite
- White Roca bathroom suite
- Full height tiling to bath and shower
- Choice of Porcelanosa wall tiles*
- Tiling with chrome trim
- Chrome towel rail
- Dulux white matt emulsion to ceilings and walls
- Dulux white satin to woodwork
- Oak handrails to staircase
- Wardrobe to bedroom one
- Media point to living room
- TV point to living room
- Telephone point
- Data points to living room and up to three bedrooms
Safety and security
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Mains-wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- PIR operated light to front door
- NHBC warranty
- Landscaping to front of property
- Turf to rear garden
- External tap
- Parking spaces, carport or garage (plot specific)
- Electric vehicle charging points to selected plots†
- Photovoltaic solar panels to selected plots†
- Gas central heating with combination boiler or
system boiler with cylinder
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
Kettering train station - 11.5 miles
A14 - 1 mile
A1 - 14 miles
Grocery stores - 3 miles
High Street - 2 miles
Rushden Lakes Shopping Centre - 8 miles
Primary school - 0.25 miles
Secondary school - 3.5 miles
Leisure centre - 0.2 miles
Commuters will feel at ease with the development’s close access to the A14, putting Kettering and Huntingdon within easy reach, while London is less than an hour away by car. For further afield travel, the arterial A1 itself is a mere 14 miles away, connecting you with everywhere as far as Edinburgh, while frequent fliers are centrally located between Luton, East Midlands and Birmingham airports.
Kettering, Corby and Wellingborough Train Stations are all less than 12 miles away. Approximately 20 minutes by car.
As well as the day-to-day essentials that one expects from a thriving country town, such as GP surgeries, dentists, hairdressers, grocery stores, garages, a Post Office and places of worship, Thrapston also boasts an array of pleasant eateries and watering holes, and several excellent independent retailers.
The Sidings is also the ideal base for young families, with six well-regarded primary schools within a three mile radius of the development. For older pupils, it is just three and a half miles to the popular secondary academy, Manor School Sports College, which is renowned for excellence in sports, arts, academia, and the quality and inclusivity of its pastoral care.
The beautiful Northamptonshire hills and surrounding countryside are perfect for walkers and family days out, and are liberally sprinkled with farm parks, stately homes and adventure playgrounds. If you are more of a fan of keeping your feet on the ground, the surrounding countryside is some of the most verdant and picturesque in the country, offering walks, rambles and cycling paths to suit all speeds, with plenty of spots to sit back and take it all in.
Comprehensive retail therapy can be found in the nearby towns of Kettering, Corby and Huntingdon, and it is less than eight miles to Rushden Lakes Shopping Centre, which boasts an excellent range of leading brands. Retailers include House of Fraser, M&S, Fat Face and Boots, and are complemented by a wide selection of restaurants, from Bill’s to Wagamama, all set in glorious natural surroundings that include The Nene Wetlands Visitor Centre.