Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are set and administered by Orbit, a limited company registered at Companies House (Company No. 6950748) whose registered office is at Garden Court, Binley Business Park, Harry Weston Road, Binley, Coventry CV3 2SU.
This page sets out the terms and conditions of use ("Terms") applicable to the various websites and social media resources (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and similar online resources) operated by it or by members of its group (together, "the Sites"). Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use any of the Sites, as these Terms apply to all such use.
By accessing and using any Site or any part of it, you agree to all these Terms and accept that you will be bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms in their entirety, please refrain from using any Site.
These Terms are to be read by you in conjunction with any terms, conditions and disclaimers provided in the pages of the relevant Site(s). We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted here. You should read and accept the Terms each time you use each Site, to ensure that you are familiar with the most current ones.
Please note that any social media resources you use that are not under Orbit's control will almost certainly have additional terms applicable to their use. Those terms are not within our control and you will need to agree to them before you can use those resources. We are not liable for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of you breaching those terms, or for any harm you suffer as a result of using any such resources.
In these Terms:
- references to 'you', 'your' and 'yours' are references to the person(s) accessing any Site; and
- references to 'we', 'us', 'our' and 'Orbit' are references to Orbit (as defined above).
- Be accurate (where they state facts);
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights to privacy or Intellectual Property Rights) of others anywhere in the world that those rights may exist;
- Include any material which is obscene, indecent, unlawful or otherwise objectionable;
- Include content that could be judged to be equivalent to commercial advertising, or in any way use our pages to promote your own business or the business of those close to you;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct promote or forward surveys, contests, competitions, prize draws or chain letters;
- Be contributed with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act;
- Reveal any personal information about you or any other living individual (for example an email address, telephone number or postal address) or any information that could be used to identify any living individual;
- Contain links to any website(s) operated by any third party;
- Falsify the origin or source of any content or other material.