Burbage, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 2JH
About Sunloch Meadows
All plots are now sold.
Orbit were pleased to deliver 23 shared ownership homes at Sunloch Meadows from 2018 to 2020. All properties are now completed and occupied.
- Contemporary range of wall and base units
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Track mounted downlighters
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Full height tiling around bath
- Thermostatic shower with screen
- Shaver point
- Mirror over basin
- Vinyl flooring
Electrical, Windows and Doors
- Digital TV/radio points to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- PVCu high performance double glazed windows
- Secured by Design front door
- PIR operated light to front and rear of house
- Turf to rear and front garden
- Timber shed
Internal and General
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
- NHBC warranty
M69 - 0.3 miles
M1 - 10 miles
Hinckley Rail station - 1 mile
Coventry centre - 13 miles
Supermarket - 1.0 miles
Primary schools - 0.5 miles
Secondary school - 1.2 miles
Fosse Meadows Country Park - 6.1 miles
Set in a leafy enclave near the heart of Burbage village, the development just two miles from the thriving town centre of Hinckley and offers excellent transport links, making it ideal for families, couples and singles alike. In just under a ten-minute walk you can find yourself at Hinckley rail station with connections to transport hubs. Coventry is just 16 miles away from Sunloch Meadows down the M69 which is just 0.3 miles from the development. Similarly, the M1 is just 10 miles away giving access to major cities for commuters or even a family day out.
Burbage offers its residents an excellent range of local facilities, from traditional pubs and shops, hairdressers and florists, to beauty parlours and a wine bar. Hinckley is just over two miles from Sunloch Meadows, and is the second largest town in Leicestershire. Accordingly, it is home to a wide array of shops, cafés, restaurants, pubs and hotels. Over 700 years ago the town introduced a quaint market and to this day still hosts this market three times a week.
Burbage is also just 14.5 miles from multicultural Leicester, which offers a buzzing city centre, complete with award-winning, state-of-the-art venues and facilities like the Curve Theatre, Highcross Shopping Centre and the National Space Centre.
Families will thrive in the village of Burbage. Sunloch Meadows is within easy reach of several popular and highly respected schools for older and younger children. There is an easy commute to the Universities of Leicester, Coventry and Birmingham. Options for days out are endless. The development is nearby many attractions such as Fosse Meadows Country Park, Hollycroft Park, and Twycross Zoo. The city of Coventry also offers activities with free entry such as the Transport Museum, which charts the history of the birthplace of British cycling and transport industries, and the Herbert Art Gallery which hosts thousands of natural history and archaeology exhibits.