St Anne's Quarter
King Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1QE
About St Anne's Quarter
Ideally located in the very heart of Norwich city centre, Orbit Homes’ new development of one and two-bedroom apartments offer the very finest in inner-city living. Many apartments are ready to move in to.
- Studio, one and two-bedroom apartments available to purchase outright or using the Shared Ownership scheme
- Available with Help to Buy
- Many properties available for immediate occupation
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Fully inclusive specification including Bosch or Zanussi appliances
- Parking to many apartments
- Private terraces or balconies to many apartments
- Communal gardens and outside spaces
- Riverside location
- Less than half a mile from Norwich Train Station and the city centre
See plot 339 - our featured plot of the week.
SUMMER OFFER - Reserve a property at St Anne’s Quarter by the end of August 2020 and receive a furniture pack to help furnish your new home. Available on selected properties, terms and conditions apply. Please ask for more information.
|Open daily||10am to 5pm|
Our Sales Office is now open for viewings by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange a time which is convenient for you. Click here to find out more about the procedures we are following to ensure the safety of our customers and teams.
There are 6 plots available
- Contemporary soft close Symphony kitchens
- Laminate worktops with upstands
- Silestone worktops to the Waterside Collection only
- Integrated Bosch electric oven
- Ceramic Bosch hob
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- AEG appliances to the Waterside Collection
- Integrated extractor fan over hob
- Integrated Zanussi appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
- Ask your Sales Consultant for full details
- Symphony vanity units in Fiora Cashmere with white top
- Modern white Vitra sanitaryware, with concealed cistern WC and unit mounted wash hand basin
- Mirror over vanity unit
- Bristan Bath Shower Mixer head over bath
- Glass shower screen in en-suites
- Heated towel rail
- Luxury vinyl tile flooring
- Downlighters to kitchens and bathrooms
- Downlighters throughout to Waterside Collection only
- Benefits from Zehnder Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery Heating System
- Shaver point in bathroom
- Telephone and TV point to living room and bedroom 1
- Plug sockets with USB points in selected locations
- Sky Q connectivity (subscription required)
Internal and external finishes
- Eternity flooring range
- Karndean Knight Tile flooring in Waterside Collection living areas
- Fully fitted carpet to bedrooms
- Velfac composite double glazed windows
- Most apartments have fully decked and glazed balconies or terraces - please ask for details
- Allocated onsite gated parking to some apartments
- Communal landscaped areas
- Mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide detector with battery back up
- Audio/video phone entry system
- Orbit Property Management Team
- 10 year NHBC building warranty
Norwich Station - 0.3 miles
A11 - 1.2 miles
A47 - 1.9 miles
Nearest grocery store - 0.1 mile
Nearest supermarket - 0.2 miles
Riverside retail park - 0.2 miles
Castle Quarter shopping centre - 0.5 miles
Intu Chapelfield shopping centre - 2 miles
Restaurants and bars - 0.2 miles
Norwich Practice Health Care - 0.3 miles
Norfolk Broads - 11 miles
If you are looking to commute out of Norwich the rail station is just 0.3 of a mile away with direct trains travelling to Cambridge in less than 1 hour 20 minutes and London Liverpool Street in as little as 1 hour 30 minutes, 2 hours at commuter times**.
If you have a car Norwich Airport is just 5 miles away to the north of the city and major A roads such as the A11 and A140 can be joined just a few miles from the development.
St Anne’s Quarter is ideally located within the city centre, which means you are just minutes from all the daily amenities you may need including shops, cafes, gyms and health centres.
Norwich has in fact been ranked in the Top 10 shopping cities in the UK.
The vibrant city of Norwich is renowned for its wealth of history and culture. St Anne’s Quarter is ideally located within the city centre, which means that you can look forward to all it has to offer with direct access to many of the city’s most notable attractions. With a rich collection of entertainment venues and lively places to eat and drink right on your doorstep, you will be spoilt for choice of where to go first.
St Anne’s Quarter is just a stone’s throw away from Norfolk’s famous Broads National Park. With waterways that stretch over 125 miles, you’ll have easy access to beautiful riverside settings and numerous picturesque historic towns.