About St Anne's Quarter
**Choose two of the following when you reserve a Market Sale apartment: Premium Entertainment, Kitchen or Home Office Package! Contact our sales team to find out more**
Orbit are delighted to present the latest phase of this popular development, ideally located in the very heart of Norwich city centre. Austin House comprises a selection of studio, one and two-bedroom apartments available with Shared Ownership, plus two-bedroom apartments for Market Sale.
- Stunning riverside location
- Short walk to Norwich city centre and train station
- Thoughtfully designed apartments with high ceilings
- High specification interiors with plenty of storage space
- Underground parking with one space included for two-bedroom apartments
- Covered by 10 year NHBC warranty
- Government-backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan Scheme available on Market Sale plots, subject to eligibility, terms and conditions
There are 5 plots available
• Contemporary fitted kitchen
• Integrated electric oven
• Ceramic hob
• Stainless steel splashback to hob
• Integrated extractor fan over hob
• Integrated appliances, including fridge, dishwasher and washer/dryer
• Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
• Modern white sanitaryware, with concealed cistern, WC and unit-mounted hand wash basin
• Vanity unit
• Shower mixer head over bath
• Glass shower screen in en suite
• Heated towel rail
• Karndean flooring
• Electrical heating
• Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery system
• Downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
• Shaver point in bathroom
• Telephone point to living room and bedroom one
• TV point to living room and bedroom one
• Plug sockets with USB points to kitchen
Internal and external finishes
• Karndean flooring to living areas
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Fully-decked and glazed balcony to many apartments
• Communal areas with trees and planting
• Mains-operated smoke and carbon monoxide detector with battery back-up
• Aluminium double-glazed windows
• Audio/video phone entry system
• NHBC building warranty
• Secure underground parking to many apartments
Norwich Station - 0.3 miles
A11 - 1.2 miles
A47 - 1.9 miles
Nearest grocery store - 0.1 mile
Nearest supermarket - 0.2 miles
Riverside retail park - 0.2 miles
Castle Quarter shopping centre - 0.5 miles
Intu Chapelfield shopping centre - 2 miles
Restaurants and bars - 0.2 miles
Norwich Practice Health Care - 0.3 miles
Norfolk Broads - 11 miles
If you are looking to commute out of Norwich the rail station is just 0.3 of a mile away with direct trains travelling to Cambridge in less than 1 hour 20 minutes and London Liverpool Street in as little as 1 hour 30 minutes, 2 hours at commuter times**.
If you have a car Norwich Airport is just 5 miles away to the north of the city and major A roads such as the A11 and A140 can be joined just a few miles from the development.
St Anne’s Quarter is ideally located within the city centre, which means you are just minutes from all the daily amenities you may need including shops, cafes, gyms and health centres.
Norwich has in fact been ranked in the Top 10 shopping cities in the UK.
The vibrant city of Norwich is renowned for its wealth of history and culture. St Anne’s Quarter is ideally located within the city centre, which means that you can look forward to all it has to offer with direct access to many of the city’s most notable attractions. With a rich collection of entertainment venues and lively places to eat and drink right on your doorstep, you will be spoilt for choice of where to go first.
St Anne’s Quarter is just a stone’s throw away from Norfolk’s famous Broads National Park. With waterways that stretch over 125 miles, you’ll have easy access to beautiful riverside settings and numerous picturesque historic towns.