About Saxon Gate
Orbit is delighted to present these stylish two and three bedroom houses, located near the highly desirable city of Lichfield.
Just north of Birmingham, Staffordshire's heritage city of Lichfield is nestled in the heart of what is called ‘the country's most creative county’. Staffordshire holds this title because of the filmmakers, actors, musicians and writers who have lived or spent time in the county. As well as a reputation for creativity, Lichfield is also steeped in 1300 years of history and boasts the only medieval three-spired cathedral in the UK.
- Lemongrass fitted wall and base units
- Single oven
- Bosch stainless steel gas hob
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Bosch stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
Bathroom and Plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Porcelanosa tiles
- Gas-fired central heating with combi boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Digital TV/radio points to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
Windows and Doors
- PVCu high performance double glazed windows
- Secured by Design front door with chrome furniture
- Grey windows and Oak Veneer internal doors
- NHBC warranty
Saxon Gate is ideally positioned to offer easy access to the M6 Toll, M42 and M1 so it couldn’t have better road access, whilst Lichfield Trent Station with its fast trains to Manchester and London is only around 5 minutes by car.
Families will thrive in Lichfield as there are a number of schools nearby, and plenty of days out to enjoy. Children will never tire of Drayton Manor Theme Park, and the National Adventure Farm offers days full of adventure. Don’t miss a unique experience at the National Forest Llama Treks, and the Curborough Hall Farm Countryside Centre is home to a falconry and hawking centre.
You’ll never be at a loss for breath taking views in Lichfield, with Beacon Park close by, and Cannock Chase, classified as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, less than ten miles from Lichfield.
Lichfield’s streets are lined with museums, independent shops, and mouth-watering restaurants. Samuel Johnson’s Birthplace Museum and Bookshop will give insight into the famous author’s house, built in 1707. The Three Spires Shopping Centre in Lichfield has shops for everyone.
Schools / Collages