Arden Quarter, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 0AH
About Rosalind Court
Orbit were pleased to deliver 102 brand-new exclusively designed one and two bedroom apartments providing independent living for over 55's. These are now being managed by the Independent Living team.
- Contemporary lemongrass kitchen, laminate worktop with matching upstand.
- LED downlighters under wall units
- Stainless steel NEFF high level oven
- Stainless steel NEFF hob and Bosch extractor hood
- Stainless steel single bowl sink
- Integrated Bosch fridge / freezer
- White Vitra bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Walk in thermostatic shower with screen
- Full height Porcelenosa wall tiling around shower
- Recessed mirror with LED downlighters
- LST radiator
- High level satin chrome sockets and switches
- Oak Veneer internal doors with horizontal groove detail and satin chrome ironmongery
- Apello digital door entry system
- Telephone point to lounge and master bedrooms
- TV aerial points to lounge and bedrooms
- NHBC warranty
M42 – 14.1 miles
M40 (access to London) – 13.5 miles
Stratford-upon-Avon Station – 224 feet
Maybird Shopping Centre – 0.5 miles
The Willows Primary School – 0.3 miles
Stratford High School – 0.3 miles
Stratford Upon Avon College – 0.3 miles
If you are looking to commute, the rail station is immediately next to the development with trains to Warwick in less than 30 minutes and Birmingham in 50 minutes. Coventry can be reached in 1 hour 45 minutes*.
Close to the M40, Stratford-upon-Avon offers good road links to the rest of the county and beyond. Within the town there are a number of bus routes, although many choose to cycle locally.
Fabulously located for all your day-to-day needs, immediately on the doorstep of Arden Quarter you will find a café, pharmacy, gym, Morrisons and Stratford Hospital.
Less than a half mile away is the centre of the city with traditional high street shops including a Sainsbury's local and a variety of eating establishments. Tesco is less than a mile.
There are a number of primary and secondary schools classed as good or outstanding by OFSTED including the celebrated King Edward VI School and Stratford Girls Grammar School within
The town’s history lives and breathes with bustling markets still being held every weekend.
Stratford-upon-Avon is also home to a Leisure Centre and Sports Club both offering leisure activities including athletics, hockey, snooker, cricket, tennis, badminton, football, netball and swimming. There is also a golf club, boat club and Stratford Racecourse all within a short distance.