About Riverside Place
Now Available! Visit our Sales Suite today
Orbit is delighted to present Riverside Place, a beautiful development offering two-bedroom apartments, and two and three-bedroom homes, set in the charming area of Peters Village.
Peters Village is all set to become Kent’s most unique and delightful place to live. Located beside Kent’s greatest river, the Medway, and set across 202 acres, approximately 1,000 homes will sit alongside a sweep of large green playing fields.
The natural setting provides a wealth of ways to enjoy the surrounding countryside where cycle paths and bridleways weave through fields, forests and grasslands, home to a plethora of local wildlife.
Despite forming the very south-eastern tip of England, Kent is extremely well connected. Car travel has just received a real boost with the completion of Peters Bridge across the River Medway, giving direct access to and from Peters Village and the A228.
- Stylish and modern fitted wall and base units
- Choice of kitchen unit door fronts*
- Choice of worktops and upstands*
- Stainless steel oven, hob, and splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Dark oak units with white worktops (even plots)
- Plaza porcelain units with grey worktops (odd plots)
- Integrated Electrolux electric oven, stainless steel hob & extractor hood
- Stainless steel splashback
- Integrated Electrolux fridge/freezer
- Integrated Electrolux washer/dryer (Apartments and Coach House only)
- Vinyl flooring
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Choice of wall tiles (Market Sale only)
- Gas-fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Shower over bath and shower screen (Shared Ownership only)
- Heated towel rail (Shared Ownership only)
- Vinyl flooring (Shared Ownership only)
- Digital TV/radio points to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Fibre optic broadband
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
Peters Village has a new Primary School and soon to be built village centre with planning consent for a supermarket and other village amenities. Meanwhile Wouldham village, Snodland and Aylesford are all close by and can cater for your families day to day needs.
While architectural remains decorate the landscape, it’s the litany of surviving buildings that are the real stars. Leeds Castle and Rochester Castle are among the best preserved in the land, as well as Upnor Castle.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy scenic walks through the wooded trails of Cobtree Manor Park, Jeskyns Community Woodland, and Leybourne Lakes Country Park, which features stunning lakes over 230 acres. Nautical pursuits are met downstream with an active local community across a succession of moorings, marinas and yacht clubs.
Schools / Colleges
5 homes available at Riverside Place
|Plot||Price||Ownership||Type of Property||Bedrooms||More Details|