Village Road, Rochester, Kent, ME1 3FJ (SAT NAV: ME1 3XY)
About Riverside Place
All plots sold/reserved
Orbit was delighted to present Riverside Place, a beautiful development set in the charming area of Peters Village in Wouldham.
This is an exclusive and invigorating new village community, bursting with life on the banks of the River Medway. It is a unique and ambitious development, offering all of its residents a wealth of inspiring lifestyle opportunities.
- Choice of kitchen cupboards, worktops and upstands*
- Stainless steel single oven
- Stainless steel double oven (Harrier only)
- Stainless steel 4 burner hob
- Stainless steel 5 burner hob (Harrier only)
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome monobloc mixer tap
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Removable cupboard for dishwasher with cold water supply (apartments coach houses, Kingfisher,
Heron, Mallard and Osprey)
- Integrated dishwasher (Harrier only)
- Space for washing machine with cold water supply
- Washer dryer (apartments and coach houses only)
- Ceiling downlighting
- Under-wall cupboard LED strip lighting
*Some individual choices are only available subject to the stage of construction. Speak to our Sales Consultant for more information.
Bathroom and Plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Over-bath shower with glass shower screen (apartments, coach houses, Kingfisher and Heron only)
- Full-height tiling around bath (apartments, coach houses, Kingfisher and Heron only)
- Choice of ceramic tiles*
- Heated chrome ladder radiator
- Ceiling downlighting
- Gas-fired central heating with modern combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
*Some individual choices are only available subject to the stage of construction. Speak to our Sales Consultant for more information
- TV points to living room
- Data points to living room and up to three bedrooms
- Telephone points to hallway and living room
- Mains-wired smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detector
- PIR light to front entrance
Windows, doors and general
- PVCu double glazed windows
- GRP Part Q compliant multipoint locking front door
- Walls in Dulux matt white emulsion
- Ceilings in Dulux matt white emulsion
- Woodwork in Dulux satin white
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf to rear gardens (houses only)
- 1.8m closeboard fence to rear garden (houses only)
- Power and light to carports within curtilage of property
- 10 year NHBC warranty
M2 / M20 - 3.5 miles
Snodland local railway station - 1.9 miles
Wouldham Village shops - 0.7 miles
Supermarkets - 4 miles
Primary school - 0.3 miles
The Medway River - 0.0 miles
The area is well-set with commuting in mind, with the newly-constructed Peter’s Bridge across the Medway giving direct access to the A228 and the wider Kent area, as well as London being just over an hour away.
Life at Riverside Place is no different to any village community, so you can simply pop down to the well-established village of Wouldham, where you’ll find the Wouldham Village Stores for your day-to-day needs; there’s also two traditional village pubs The Medway Inn and The Waterman’s Arms for refreshment. Alternatively, just over the new bridge is the town of Snodland, where you’ll find a host of shops, takeaway restaurants, a chemist and a supermarket. There is also a convenience shop at the planning stage in Peters Village itself.
Wouldham All Saints CE Primary School has been part of the community for over 125 years. As part of the redevelopment it is being relocated to brand new premises within Peters Village, so Riverside Place residents will also have the convenience of the school only a few minutes walk away. This excellent new school is ideal for young families, offering all the facilities and teaching expertise you’d expect from a modern school.
You’ll find there’s plenty of scope for sporting and leisure activities to immerse yourself in. Peters Village will have its own extensive playing fields, or you can get on your bike and explore the surrounding countryside. A magnificent esplanade has been built along the entire development waterfront, perfect for running, lengthy cycling or the start of a hiking expedition; it also includes a bridleway for horse-riding enthusiasts
If you are looking slightly further afield the ancient cathedral city of Rochester is just 5 miles away with its picturesque high street and independent shops offering a unique shopping experience. Rochester is also well-known for its many historic buildings and links with Charles Dickens as well as the authentically English festival, Sweeps.
Maidstone is just 8 miles away and offers a number of museums, galleries and theatres as well as a more contemporary shopping experience with many well-known high street brands.