Orbit Homes at Beaumont Park
off Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 6BG
About Orbit Homes at Beaumont Park
** LAUNCHING AUTUMN 2023 – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST! **
We’re pleased to announce that we will be offering a range of 2 and 3 bedroom houses available to buy exclusively with Shared Ownership at this brand-new development in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
Situated in a desirable location on the north side of Nuneaton, Orbit Homes at Beaumont Park is the perfect location for commuters; just off Watling Street (A5), with easy access to the M69, and less than 3 miles from Nuneaton train station.
This historic market town is situated in the very heart of England, famous as the birthplace of the Victorian novelist George Eliot, and well-known for its bustling street market and splendid public park and museum situated right in the town centre.
Register your interest today and be one of the first to receive information.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- 40mm laminate worktops
- Stainless-steel splashback
- Stainless-steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated stainless-steel single oven
- Extractor hood
- Stainless-steel four burner gas hob
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Washing machine
Bathroom and cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath and glass shower screen
- Porcelanosa wall tiles
Plumbing and electrical
- Gas fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Pendant light fittings
- Telephone, TV ariel, and data point to living room
- Mains-wired smoke detector
- Mains-wired carbon monoxide detector
- PIR outside light to front of property
- Electric Vehicle charging point infrastructure within curtilage of property
Windows, doors and internal
- Front door with 3 point locking system and chrome ironmongery
- uPVC double glazed lockable windows and patio doors
- Walls and ceilings in matt white emulsion
- Woodwork in white satin
- White internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Forbo Novilon Viva vinyl flooring to kitchen, cloakroom, and bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one (3 beds only)
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf and patio to rear garden
- 1.8m closeboard fence to rear garden
- Outside tap
- 12-year warranty
Primary school - 1.2 miles
Secondary school - 2 miles
College - 2.5 miles
Train station - 2.7 miles
Shopping centre - 3.3 miles
Supermarket - 2 miles
Pub - 1.1 miles
Medical centre - 1.8 miles
Your place to connect…
Situated on the north side of Nuneaton, Beaumont Park is in the perfect location for commuters, being situated just off Watling Street (A5) with easy access to the M69. Nuneaton Train Station is less than 3 miles away and the M42 and M1 are easily accessible.
The town’s central position provides it with outstanding transport links, which make it especially attractive to both visitors and the growing number of small businesses which call Nuneaton home.
Getting around for work or pleasure is a breeze. Nuneaton train station runs regular trains directly to London Euston taking around 1 hour 15 minutes. Heading to Birmingham, the train from Nuneaton takes 30 minutes to Birmingham New Street. For international destinations, Birmingham Airport is 20 miles away.
Your place to learn…
There are several primary schools in Nuneaton with the nearest school to the development being Milby Primary School, from reception to year six. While for secondary and sixth form education, Higham Lane School is located 2 miles away. There are also several other primary and secondary schools, sixth forms and colleges, located close to the development and surrounding area.
Your place to shop…
Nuneaton town centre offers a great mix of shops for everyone, from unique independents and designer boutiques to national retailers at Ropewalk Shopping Centre. One feature of Nuneaton not to be missed is the bustling street market, which dates back to the 13th century. The market is held in the town centre on Wednesdays and Saturdays and continues to attract people from across the Midlands with its fresh produce and array of goods for sale.
Nuneaton is also host to a wide variety of pubs, bars and restaurants within the town centre and surrounding area. Sainsburys and Asda are also located in the town centre, 3 miles away from Beaumont Park.
Your place to enjoy…
There are plenty of options for a family day out in Nuneaton, with ODEON Luxe Cinema, Adventure Soft Play World and Nuneaton Bowl, all less than 6 miles away from the development, including Nuffield Health with a gym and swimming pool. Nuneaton Golf Club is also less than 5 miles away.
Those wanting to unwind and get close to nature are spoiled for choice, as Nuneaton is close to many places of outstanding natural beauty such as the superb Arbury Hall Estate and its connections to George Eliot. Nearby Hartshill Hayes Country Park is another beautiful location with relaxing walks, and further afield you can enjoy rolling vistas across the fields of Leicestershire to Bosworth Battlefield and Charnwood Forest.