Orbit at Willowbrook
Suffolk, IP8 4DX
We are now open for viewings by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange a time which is convenient for you. Click here to find out more about the procedures we are following to ensure the safety of our customers and teams.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
About Orbit at Willowbrook
JUST ONE PLOT REMAINING!
Orbit are pleased to announce Orbit at Willowbrook, a brand new development of stunning two and three-bedroom homes available on Shared Ownership.
Surrounded by beautiful Suffolk countryside and rolling hills yet only a short drive to the A14 with links to Bury St Edmunds and the Suffolk Heritage Coast with its quintessentially English seaside towns of Felixstowe, Aldeburgh and Southwold, the area offers an enviable lifestyle for those fortunate enough to live there.
These units are now being offered to applicants with a connection to Babergh District Council in addition to Mid Suffolk District Council.
- Contemporary range of fitted wall and base units
- Hotpoint stainless steel electric oven
- Hotpoint stainless steel gas hob
- Hotpoint stainless steel extractor hood
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Space for fridge/freezer
- Space for washing machine
- Isolater switches for appliances
- Vinyl flooring
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Over bath shower
- Shaver point in bathroom
- Vinyl flooring in bathroom and cloakroom
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- TV points to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to hallway and bedroom two
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Solid wood double glazed windows
- Secured by Design front door with chrome furniture
Orbit at Willowbrook
Out and About
The village itself is well served by a number of local shops including a Co-op, a butchers and a pharmacy, whilst the local pub serves home cooked food and a good selection of ales. There are also plenty of local activities including the Bramford Golf Centre, the Suffolk Water Park and the country walks along the Gipping Valley.
Only a few minutes away, on the outskirts of Ipswich, is the Anglia Retail Park, with a huge range of stores and major supermarkets.
The thriving city centre of Ipswich is host to museums, theatres, cinemas, gyms and a large number of sports clubs whilst within the town’s shopping district, you will find
luxury goods, independent boutiques and global brands. The redeveloped Ipswich Marina boasts restaurants, bars and bistros with a cosmopolitan flair to satisfy all tastes.
When it comes to your children’s education, several schools are close by including Bramford CEVC Primary School and Claydon Primary School. Secondary students are catered for at Claydon High School, Northgate High School and the independent Ipswich School which is a short drive away.