Orbit at The Gateway
Wrestwood Road, Bexhill, East Sussex, TN40 2LU
About Orbit at The Gateway
Don’t miss your chance to secure one of our final shared ownership homes for 2021 and 2022 at The Gateway, Bexhill!
We are delighted to present Orbit at The Gateway, a collection of one and two bedroom apartments and two, three and four bedroom homes for sale in Bexhill, available to buy through the Government-backed Help to Buy: Shared Ownership Scheme subject to eligibility, terms and conditions.
Located in Bexhill, just 1.5 miles to the coast, this town boasts everything you might expect from a British seaside town, offering a unique blend of coast, town and country. There are a range of independent retailers and high street shops, as well as plenty of places to eat and drink. For entertainment and leisure, Bexhill has an art venue, the De La Warr Pavilion, recreation ground and leisure centre.
Click on the location tab to find out more about Bexhill's excellent, well connected location.Download siteplan
• Contemporary fitted kitchen with complementing laminate worktops
• Stainless steel oven, hob and extractor canopy
• Stainless steel splashback behind hob
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated washing machine
• Vinyl flooring
Bathroom, cloakroom and en suite
• Contemporary white sanitaryware
• Thermostatic shower over bath with full-height tiling to bath area plus shower screen
• Tiled splash back to basin
• Vinyl flooring
• Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
• Thermostatically controlled radiators
Windows and doors
• PVCu double glazed windows and doors
• Paved balconies with glazed screens (to selected Aviary apartments)
• Paving and turfing to rear gardens with landscaped front gardens (houses only)
• Secure entrance door with multi-point locking
• Fob activated entrance door with audio entryphone (Aviary apartments only)
• Walls in Dulux brilliant white matt emulsion
• Ceilings in Dulux white matt emulsion
• Woodwork in Dulux white gloss
• Carpets to living room, bedroom(s), hall, stairs and landing
• TV points to living room and all bedrooms
• Telephone points to living room and bedroom 1
• Fibre Integrated Reception System providing fibre broadband and TV/satellite connections
• Mains-wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors with battery back-up
• External light front and rear
• Driveways or allocated parking spaces (subject to plot)
• NHBC Buildmark Choice Warranty
A259 - 0.8 miles
Bexhill train station - 1.2 miles
Retail and leisure park - 1.1 miles
Bexhill town centre - 1.6 miles
Nearest primary school - 1 miles
Nearest secondary school - 1.4 miles
Hastings - 4.4 miles
Bexhill is conveniently located on the East Sussex coast and offers commuters and travellers alike a variety of options for transport connections to the rest of the UK, and much further afield.
By Road – Bexhill is served by the A259 coastal road between Brighton (approx 33 miles away) and Folkestone (approx 43 miles away).
By Air – London Gatwick Airport is just under 50 miles away offering direct flights to a huge number of global destinations.
By Rail – Nearby railway stations offer services to Hastings, Ashford International, Eastbourne and Brighton. Services to Tonbridge and London are linked via St. Leonards.
International travel is no issue either, with the Eurotunnel approximately 45 miles away.
By Bus - Several bus routes connect the town to nearby Hastings, Battle, Eastbourne and various other central locations.
The town centre, located less than 2 miles away, offers a range of high street shops, restaurants, supermarkets and independent retailers. Whilst the local supermarket caters for day-to-day shopping, a few minutes away is the Ravenside Retail & Leisure Park and even further afield, Priory Meadow Shopping Centre in Hastings.
Pre-school begins with the Glenleigh Park Ducklings Nursery. There is a choice of primary schools, including All Saints C of E Primary School, Charters Ancaster and Chantry Community Primary School. For secondary education, there's Bexhill Academy and Bexhill Sixth Form College, both of which are Ofsted rated Good, plus St Richard's Catholic College. Further education can be provided by the University of Brighton.
For entertainment and leisure, Bexhill offers a pioneering arts venue, the De La Warr Pavilion, as well as a swimming pool, recreation and leisure centre, plus a number of theatres in nearby Eastbourne.
To the west of the town, Egerton Park provides swathes of green open space including a boating lake, tennis courts and an indoor bowling centre. You can also explore the town's rich motoring heritage and social history with a visit to Bexhill Museum.