Orbit at Fullers Place
Mendham Lane, Harleston, Norfolk, IP20 9DN
About Orbit at Fullers Place
Orbit were delighted to present Fullers Place, a development of just two three-bedroom semi-detached houses in the centre of the ancient market town of Harleston, nestling on the borders of Norfolk and Suffolk and close to the river Waveney. All properties are now sold and completed.
• Contemporary range of fitted wall and base units
• Stainless steel oven
• Stainless steel electric hob
• Stainless steel extractor hood
• Stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Space for washing machine
• Vinyl flooring
• Contemporary white sanitaryware
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
• Vinyl flooring in bathroom and cloakroom
• Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
• Thermostatically controlled radiators
• TV points to living room and bedroom one
• Mains-wired smoke detectors
• Mains-wired carbon monoxide detector
• Composite double glazed windows
• Walls in barley white emulsion
• Ceilings in matt white emulsion
• 10 year Advantage HCI warranty
• Two allocated parking spaces
• Outside tap
• Landscaping to front garden
• Seeded rear garden
A143 - 0.5 miles
A140 - 6 miles
Diss train station - 10 miles
Supermarket - 0.5 miles
Norwich city - 20 miles
Beach - 20 miles
Primary school - 0.8 miles
Secondary school - 0.8 miles
Harleston is located mid-way between Diss, with its mainline station which runs from London to Norwich, and the quaint town of Bungay on the way to the most easterly settlement in the UK, Lowestoft.
Norwich is just over 20 miles by car, Lowestoft is 25 miles and Bury St Edmunds 32 miles.
Trains from Diss take 22 minutes to Norwich, 40 minutes to Bury St Edmunds, 1 hr 14 minutes to Cambridge and 1hr 38 minutes to London Liverpool Street.
Harleston’s excellent individual speciality shops include butchers, bakers, women’s wear to kitchenware, antiques to chocolate. Day-to-day amenities are also covered including a doctor, pharmacy and grocery store. A Tesco superstore can be found in Diss.
If you’re looking for a family home, there’s a pre-school nursery, primary school and secondary school all on your doorstep.