Orbit at Broadgate Park
Kingfisher Road, Sprowston, Norfolk, NR7 8GX
About Orbit at Broadgate Park
**ALL HOMES NOW RESERVED**
Orbit Homes are delighted to offer a selection of three bedroom homes at the popular Broadgate Park development in well-connected Sprowston, available through Shared Ownership, the part-buy, part-rent scheme designed to make home ownership easier and more affordable.
With a limited number of homes available to purchase we expect these to sell fast!
- 2 and 3 bedroom houses available with Shared Ownership (all now reserved)
- Just 5 miles from Norwich city centre and train station
- Easy access to the A47 & A11 via Norwich NDR (A1270)
- Wide range of amenities nearby including schools, shops, pubs and healthcare
- Two parking spaces included with each home
- High specification interiors with contemporary fittings
A local connection criteria applies - to be eligible to reserve you must fulfil one of the following:
- Be currently living within Broadland
- Have a parent, child, brother or sister that lives within Broadland
- Be currently employed within Broadland
- Contemporary range of fitted wall and base units
- Stainless steel hob and built in single oven
- Stainless steel splash back behind hob
- Extractor hood
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Space for fridge/freezer
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Over bath shower and glass shower screen
- Full height tiling around bath
- Shaver point with light
- Vinyl flooring
Plumbing & Electrical
- Gas-fired central heating with Ideal Logic combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- TV point to living room
- Telephone point
- Mains wired smoke detector/alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector/alarm
- PIR light to front and rear entrance
Windows & Doors
- Front door with multi-point deadlock
- PVCu double glazed
- Walls in matt white emulsion
- Ceilings in matt white emulsion
- Fitted wardrobe to one bedroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- 1.m closeboard fence to rear gardens
- Turf to rear garden
- Outside tap
- 12-year NHBC Buildmark Choice warranty
Norwich Train Station - 4.6 miles
Doctors - 1.7 miles
A1270 NDR - 2.5 miles
Primary School - 0.6 miles
Secondary School - 2.3 miles
Supermarket - 1.6 miles
Post Office - 1.7 miles
These desirable homes are located in the sought-after suburb of Sprowston, with easy access to Norwich city centre. With its abundance of local amenities, well-developed infrastructure and convenient proximity to beautiful parklands, Sprowston continues to prove highly popular with families.
Sprowston is well-catered for educationally, offering an excellent High School with its own sixth form, three junior schools, three infant schools and several nurseries. Sporting facilities are plentiful, with free-usage tennis courts available at the Recreation Ground, plus football pitches, a cricket pitch and a bowling green, as well as many local parks with well-equipped playgrounds for younger children.
There’s a wealth of choice to satisfy those who enjoy the great outdoors, with the popular Mousehold Heath, Whitlingham Country Park and the celebrated Norfolk Broads all nearby. In addition, the unspoilt charm of the Norfolk coast is less than 20 miles away.
Sprowston is also very well-served in terms of shopping and local amenities, with its own large Tesco Extra store, plus a variety of other supermarkets such as Aldi on Sprowston Road, Morrisons in the adjoining village of Old Catton and a Sainsbury’s in the nearby town of Thorpe St Andrew. The easily accessible Sprowston Retail Park offers a wide selection of popular home stores, including Dunelm, DFS, Harveys, Homebase and Pets at Home. There’s no shortage of excellent venues to eat and drink either. The Brickmakers is a popular local pub renowned for its live musical entertainment, whilst The Blue Boar is an ideal place for parents to relax whilst letting the children play in the spacious garden. The impressive Sprowston Manor is now a Marriott Hotel with 94 rooms and a country club, featuring an 18-hole golf course, spa facilities and a fine restaurant.
Norwich itself is a historical and thriving city, boasting a wealth of shops, restaurants, bars, entertainment venues and well-known heritage attractions, all within walking distance in the conveniently compact city centre. The stunning architecture of the two Norwich Cathedrals and the medieval fortification of Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery attract visitors from far and wide. Chantry Place Shopping Centre, Castle Quarter, popular high street stores and the Riverside Leisure Centre are interspersed with attractive cobbled streets, the traditional outdoor covered market and a plethora of churches, offering something for everyone.
With its easy access to Norwich city centre and the A11, A47 and A140, connecting to the rest of the country is simplicity itself. In addition, the A1270 Broadland Northway (Norwich NDR) was fully opened to traffic in April 2018, running 12 miles around the north of Norwich, from the A47 junction at Postwick in the east, to the A1067 Fakenham Road in the west.
Sprowston Park and Ride is close by, and there are regular buses running frequently between Norwich City centre and Sprowston. Norwich train station, approximately 3.5 miles from Broadgate Park, offers direct trains to key locations across England, including London Liverpool Street, Cambridge and Liverpool, as well as popular coastal locations. Norwich International Airport is 5 miles away from Broadgate Park, so you don’t have to go far to enjoy European travel.