Banbury Road, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2BJ
About Mulberry Gardens
** ALL HOMES AT MULBERRY GARDENS ARE NOW SOLD**
Mulberry Gardens is nestled in the beautiful market town of Southam, in the historic South Warwickshire countryside.
Offering a selection of brand new Shared Ownership and Market Sale homes.
- Contemporary ‘Richmond’ fitted kitchen
- Worktops with matching upstands
- Range of wall and base units
- Integrated Zanussi oven, hob, and extractor hood
- Stainless steel sink
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Under wall cupboard lighting
- Recessed ceiling lighting
- Porcelanosa ceramic flooring
Bathroom and plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Chrome fitments
- Shower over bath with glass shower screen
- Full height tiling to bath
- Tiled splashback to wash hand basin
- Shaver point
- Recessed ceiling lighting to bathroom, WC and en-suite
- Porcelanosa ceramic flooring to bathroom, WC and en-suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Oak veneer internal doors with brushed chrome furniture
- Double glazed windows
- Walls in white emulsion
- Ceilings in white emulsion
- Telephone point to living room
- TV point to living room and all bedrooms
Safety and Security
- Secured by Design front door with brushed chrome furniture
- Mains wired smoke detectors with battery backup
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detector
- Allocated parking space(s)
- Paved front path
- Paved patio area to rear garden
- Turfed rear garden
- External tap
- Ten year LABC warranty
M40 North and South - 4 miles
Leamington train station - 13 miles
Leamington town centre - 10.3 miles
Southam town centre - 3.5 miles
Southam College over 11 years - 3.4 miles
Southam Primary school - 3.8 miles
St James Academy - 4.5 mile
St Marys primary school - 3.8 miles
Southam is well known as a thriving market town set in the beautiful South Warwickshire countryside. Filled with pretty villages and attractive canal waterways, this is the perfect location for the tranquillity of countryside living paired with a wealth of nearby amenities.
Mulberry Gardens is ideal for commuters, with easy access to the thriving commercial centres of Royal Leamington Spa (8 miles), Warwick (10 miles), Rugby (13 miles), Stratford-upon-Avon (22 miles), Coventry (14 miles) and Birmingham (35 miles).
The nearest railway station is just 7 miles away at Royal Leamington Spa, where there is a direct line to London Marylebone. Other local stations include Warwick Parkway (14 miles), Rugby (13 miles), Coventry (14 miles) and Banbury (15 miles).
Southam is home to a number of chain grocery stores and supermarkets as well as smaller independent shops. The town centre also has hairdressers, pharmacies, medical centres, bars and restaurants – all your day-to-day essentials.
If fitness is your thing there is the Southam Leisure Centre and a number of independent fitness centres within the town.
Mulberry Gardens is a particularly great choice for families, as there are a number of primary schools within a short distance of the development including St Mary’s, Southam Primary School and Southam St James Academy.
There are also a number of good and outstanding OFSTED rated secondary schools in the area including Southam College and Campion School.
Nestled on the banks of the River Stowe, Southam is a vibrant market town with a picture perfect setting. A designated conservation area, the town and its surrounding locales such as Ufton Fields and Burton’s Dasset Hills Country Park, provide the ideal location for nature-loving walkers and runners alike, all supplemented a range of bars, restaurants and cafes to suit all tastes.
The beautiful waterways give another option for outdoor exploring and form a perfect cycling route, while there’s a wealth of rich heritage in the area, such as ancient The Holy Well and Southam Embroideries, Chesterton and Harbury Windmills, as well as the British Motor Museum.
Every year Southam Food Festival and Marton Art Festival are a highlight of the summer, but this is a town that is bursting with appeal all year round and one that has much more going for it than its intimate size would suggest.