Warwickshire, CV21 4PA
We are pleased to bring you Moorland Glade, a lovely collection of three and four bedroom homes in the village of Hillmorton on the outskirts of Rugby.
Our Sales Office is temporarily closed but our Sales Consultants are available to speak to Monday – Friday 10am to 5pm by telephone or email.
Email - MoorlandGlade@orbit.org.uk
About Moorland Glade
We are pleased to bring you Moorland Glade, a lovely collection of three and four bedroom homes in the village of Hillmorton on the outskirts of Rugby. Hillmorton offers easy access to excellent road links, perfect for commuters, and is within catchment of several excellent schools, great for growing families.
- Stylish and modern fitted wall and base units
- Choice of kitchen unit door fronts*
- Choice of worktops and upstands*
- Stainless steel oven
- Stainless steel hob
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Choice of wall tiles*
- Gas-fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
- TV/telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector and alarm
Moorland Glade is near to Rugby town centre and very close to the open spaces of the GEC Recreation Ground, where the green gym and play area make it popular with both adults and children. There are also several large parks and recreational spaces in the local area where they can let off steam after a busy day at school.
For trips further afield, there are excellent road links, including the A5, M1, M6 and M45. From Rugby Station, you can travel to London Euston (fast services take under an hour) and Birmingham New Street (under 45 minutes).
Nearby are several scenic routes for days out and peaceful walks, including the popular Hillmorton Locks, and, just a car journey away, Swift Valley Nature Reserve and Draycote Water.
As its namesake suggests, Rugby is the world renowned home of Rugby football and lovers of the sport can discover where it all started at the Rugby Hall of Fame. For entertainment, there is the Rugby Theatre, The Benn Hall, and the Rugby Art Gallery and Museum. All your shopping needs will be exceeded at the well-known Elliott’s Field Shopping Park, boasting 30 major retailers.
Every year residents look forward to the Rugby Festival of Culture and the Rugby Food and Drink Festival.