Greenfields Road, East Dereham, Norfolk, NR20 3TE
About Mill View
**PHASE ONE NOW OVER 90% SOLD - LIMITED HOMES REMAINING FOR 2021**
Orbit Homes is delighted to bring you Mill View, an exciting new development of two, three, four and five bedroom houses for sale in Dereham, ideal for those looking to take their first step on to the property ladder, upsize their family home or downsize now their families have grown up.
Located at the end of the popular Greenfields Road opposite Dereham Windmill this new development of properties for sale in Dereham will form a fabulous new community with properties to purchase outright, using the Government-backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan (available subject to eligibility, terms and conditions) or Shared Ownership scheme.
Set in thriving Dereham, the administrative centre of Breckland (often labelled the “Heart of Norfolk” due to its central location) it’s surrounded by the stunning Norfolk countryside, yet is less than 20 miles from the centre of Norwich and around 30 miles from King’s Lynn.
Mill View is less than a mile (around a 15 minute walk) from the bustling Dereham High Street with its independent shops and pubs; it’s also within a very short distance of over a dozen educational institutions, from pre-school through to sixth form college, so the whole family is catered for in every respect.Download siteplan
|Open daily||from 10am to 5pm|
Our Sales Office is now open for viewings by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange a time which is convenient for you.
Click here to find out more about the procedures we are following to ensure the safety of our customers and teams.
- Stylish, contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Bosch stainless steel single oven
- Bosch stainless steel double oven (Stevington, Sandringham, Poringland, Smarden, Rolvenden, Westwell only)
- Bosch stainless steel 4 burner hob
- Bosch stainless steel 5 burner hob (Stevington, Sandringham, Poringland, Smarden, Rolvenden, Westwell only)
- Bosch stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Stainless steel single bowl sink in utility room (Langford, Sandhurst, Stevington, Poringland, Smarden, Rolvenden, Westwell only)
- Plumbing for washing machine
- Washer/dryer (Upwell only)
- Washing machine
- Plumbing for dishwasher
- Integrated Bosch dishwasher (Stevington, Sandringham, Poringland, Smarden, Rolvenden, Westwell only)
- Integrated Bosch fridge/freezer
Bathroom, cloakroom and en-suite
- Roca contemporary white sanitaryware
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath, glass shower screen with full-height tiling to bath
- Thermostatically controlled shower to en suite, glass shower cubicle with full-height tiling (Upwell, Welney, Cardington, Ashley, Langford, Sandhurst, Stevington, Sandringham, Poringland, Smarden, Rolvenden, Westwell only)
- Chrome ladder radiator
- Choice of Porcelanosa wall tiles*
- Tiled splashback to hand basin
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Gas-fired central heating with system boiler (Langford, Sandhurst, Stevington, Sandringham, Poringland, Smarden, Rolvenden, Westwell only)
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- TV points to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to living room
- Downlighters to kitchen area, bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
- Mains-wired smoke detector and alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector and alarm
- PIR outside light to front
Windows and doors
- PVCu double glazed lockable windows and patio doors
- Front door with multi-point locking, deadbolt and chrome furniture
- Walls and ceilings in matt white emulsion
- Woodwork in white satin
- Doors in white satin
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- Oak handrail to staircase
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Landscaping to front garden where applicable
- Turf and patio to rear garden
- 1.8m closeboard fence to rear gardens
- Outside tap
- Power and light to garages within curtilage of property
* Individual choices are subject to stage of construction. Orbit reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Please ask your Sales Consultant for current information when reserving your new home. Information correct at time of going to print. Images shown are from other Orbit Show Homes.
A47 - 1.6 miles
Dereham town centre - 1.4 miles
Nearest supermarket - 0.2 miles
Leisure Centre - 0.4 miles
Nearest primary school - 0.4 miles
Thetford Forest - 20 miles
North Norfolk coast - 21 miles
Mill View offers commuters and travellers alike a variety of options for transport connections to the rest of the UK, and much further afield.
By Road – Mill View is close to the A47 which takes you east to Norwich (17 miles), or west to Kings Lynn (30 miles). Slightly further afield are the larger destinations of Bury St Edmunds (40 miles) and Cambridge (60 miles)
By Air – London Stansted Airport is around 80 miles away and Luton Airport is about 95 miles offering direct flights to a huge number of global destinations.
By Rail – Regular trains run from Norwich and Kings Lynn stations.
For your everyday purchases, you need look no further than Dereham. There’s a number of large, well-known supermarkets in town, so you’re spoilt for choice when it comes to the family shop. You can also visit the popular, twice-weekly farmers’ market for local fruit and vegetables, as well as fresh fish.
Head to the high street and you’ll find something for everyone: health and beauty shops, book shops, shoe shops and cafés, along with all the high street retail brands you’d expect.
If you fancy a grander experience, Norwich is one of the top shopping destinations in the UK, with a variety of small, individual boutiques and well-known department stores to choose from.
There are a number of nurseries and primary schools rated good and outstanding by OFSTED, within a short distance of the development. Dereham Neatherd High School is also in close proximity.
There are also a number of local activities for children including the Neatherd Play Park, Dereham Windmill and ROARR Dinosaur Adventure.
Head into the countryside and you’ll discover a walk in beautiful Thetford Forest, a perfect way to spend your downtime. Or hop down to Wymondham for its thriving arts scene, Heritage Museum and fascinating tours of the ancient, former Benedictine priory, Wymondham Abbey.
The Broads National Park is one of the UK’s 15 national parks, whilst Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse Museum in Dereham, with its Georgian workhouse and recreation of traditional homes and shops, together with displays on farming and a rural life of times gone by, is a great place to entertain your family.
Of course, Norwich and Kings Lynn are great hubs for a days shopping or alternatively visit the north Norfolk coast - just over 20 miles away.