Western Heights Road, Long Marston, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 8QR
About Meon Vale
** All homes at Meon Vale are now sold **
Situated in the village of Long Marston on the edge of the beautiful Cotswolds AONB (Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty) and within easy reach of Birmingham, the UK’s second biggest city, this small collection of 2 and 3 bedroom Shared Ownership new homes in Long Marston offers a fantastic opportunity to purchase your very own place to live, love and thrive.
- Laminate worktops and matching upstands
- Integrated stainless-steel oven, 4 burner gas hob and extractor hood
- Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Space and plumbing for a dishwasher
- Integrated 50/50 fridge/freezer
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Ceiling downlights
Bathroom and Cloakroom
- Contemporary Roca and Vitra white sanitaryware
- Bath with bath/shower mixer chrome tap
- Bath screen, hinged with a silver frame, clear glass to the family bathroom
- Shaver point in the family bathroom
- Ceiling downlighting
Plumbing and Electrical
- Ideal logic gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- TV point to living room
- BT Fibre to property (FTP) with data points to selected rooms
- Mains-wired smoke and heat detectors with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detector
- TV aerial
- PIR light to front and rear entrance
of the property
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf and paved patio to rear gardens
- 1.8m close board fence to rear garden
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- Rotary drier
Meon Vale Londis - 0.4 miles
Meon Vale Leisure Centre - 0.2 miles
Stratford-upon-Avon - 7.1 miles
Honeybourne Railway Station - 6.4 miles
Stratford-upon-Avon Railway Station - 7.1 miles
Birmingham Airport - 21.9 miles
Tudor Grange Primary Academy, Meon Vale - 0.14 miles
Quinton Primary School - 0.98 miles
Chipping Campden Secondary School - 4.43 miles
Stratford Girls' Grammar School - 5.24 miles
King Edward VI School - 5.49 miles
Stratford-upon-Avon High School - 5.5 miles
Meon Vale at Long Marston offers an idyllic rural location with excellent communication in terms of access to rail, road and bus networks with direct trains to London, Birmingham and Manchester, for example, from a variety of local stations, with the M5, M40 and M42 all within easy access.
Although in a rural location, Meon Vale caters for your every day needs with a Londis convenience store less than half a mile away. The Mason's Arms pub is the “village local” with lots going on throughout the year. There is also a volunteer run village shop, a village hall and a beautiful old church.
The vibrant market town of Stratford-upon Avon is only 7 miles away offering traditional high street shops including a Sainsbury's local and a variety of eating establishments.
There are a number of primary and secondary schools in the area, some less than a mile from Meon Vale and others in Chipping Campden and Stratford-upon-Avon, all less than 7 miles away.
Stratford-upon-Avon is just a few miles away and with more than 800 years of history, it contains not only many buildings that survive today and would have been familiar to Shakespeare, but also a thriving community offering a wide variety of leisure, accommodation and shopping experiences. From big name stores to unique, individual shops, Stratford-upon-Avon has something for everyone.