Dereham Road, Costessey, Norfolk, NR5 0TS
About Lodge Farm
** More homes coming Autumn 2023**
Welcome to Lodge Farm, perfectly located in Costessey, to the west of Norwich and offering a selection of two bedroom homes available to buy with Shared Ownership.
- Located just off the A47 and one junction from the A11 providing fantastic transport links
- Just 6 miles from Norwich, close to Costessey Park & Ride
- Wide range of amenities at nearby Longwater Retail Park, just 1 mile away
- Good choice of primary and secondary schools nearby
- All homes include two parking spaces
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan
- Stainless steel sink
- Space for fridge/freezer
- Space for washing machine
Bathroom and plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Shower over bath and shower screen
- Shaver point/light
- Gas fired heating with Ideal Logic combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators (except bathroom and rooms where main thermostat located)
- Spotlight track lights in kitchen
- Digital TV points
- Telephone points
Safety and security
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Non-slip vinyl flooring to kitchen, W.C. and bathroom
- Mains powered smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Allocated parking space(s)
- Turfed rear garden
- Outside tap
- Rotary clothesline
- NHBC warranty
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
- Storage cupboard to hallway
A47 - 0.5 miles
Sainsbury's - 1 mile
Roundwell Medical Centre - 1 mile
Costessey Park & Ride - 1 mile
Bannantyne Health Club - 1 mile
Costessey Primary School - 1.8 miles
Costessey High School - 1.1 miles
Longwater Lane Park - 1.5 miles
A11 - 4.5 miles
Norwich - 6 miles
Lodge Farm is perfectly located just off the A47 and one junction away from the A11, providing good access to two of the major routes into the county. Norwich City Centre is under 6 miles away from the development, accessed straight along the Dereham Road.
Lodge Farm also has the advantage of being very close to the Costessey Park & Ride, which provides a regular service to the University of East Anglia and Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. Services run approximately every 10-15 minutes for most of the day Monday to Friday (no service on weekends or Bank Holidays).
Norwich train station, approximately six and a half miles away, provides direct trains to locations across England, including London Liverpool Street, Cambridge and Liverpool as well as coastal locations.
Norwich International Airport is just over 6 miles away, with scheduled flights to France, Spain and the Netherlands.
Lodge Farm is within a mile of Longwater Retail Park giving you access to a wide range of retailers including; Argos, Bannatyne Health Club, Boots, Costa, Greggs, M&S Foodhall, Sainsbury’s, Sports Direct and more.
Driving into Norwich City Centre takes around twenty minutes while the Park & Ride offers a frequent service to the University of East Anglia (UEA) and the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital. Norwich provides a wealth of shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment venues as well as history, all within a nicely compact city centre. The two Norwich cathedrals and the castle stand tall within the city. Chapelfield Shopping Centre, Castle Mall, high street stores and Riverside Leisure Centre are mixed with cobbled streets and the outdoor market. The Norfolk Showground is close at hand offering a variety of events, fairs and hosts the agricultural extravaganza of the Royal Norfolk Show, offering something for everyone.
Educational needs are also well-catered for with a number of good primary and secondary schools nearby. With further education offered at both Easton College, just two miles away and The University of East Anglia (UEA), four miles away.
For those who enjoy the outdoors, the River Wensum, Earlham Park and the Norfolk Broads all offer lovely settings for a walk. The beautiful North Norfolk coast can be accessed within an hour and you can find miles of sandy beaches, seal watching opportunities and incredible seafood including the famous Cromer crab. Visit the seafront at Great Yarmouth for restaurants, bars, the Sea Life Centre and an amusement park.