Kings Oak Park
Kent, TN27 9LD
Introducing Kings Oak Park, an exclusive development of elegantly appointed homes, located right in the heart of the Kent countryside.
Our Sales Office is temporarily closed but our Sales Consultants are available to speak to Monday – Friday 10am to 5pm by telephone or email.
Email - email@example.com
About Kings Oak Park
Introducing Kings Oak Park, an exclusive development of elegantly appointed homes, located right in the heart of the Kent countryside. You’ll discover a wealth of choice and options to suit all your needs and budgets, with three and four-bedroom houses and two-bedroom bungalows. Every home enjoys the charm of traditionally styled exteriors married with all the advantages and convenience of the latest interior fittings and appliances. Kings Oak Park offers the very best in contemporary living.
We have a range of amazing offers, such as: cash towards your stamp duty, Moving Made Easy, and we can assist with Part Exchange. Call us today to find out more.
Viewings by appointment only for the current period. Please call to arrange.
- Paula Rosa range of fitted wall and base units
- AEG stainless steel single oven
- AEG stainless steel double oven (four bedroom only)
- AEG stainless steel four burner gas hob
- AEG stainless steel five burner gas hob (four bedroom only)
- AEG stainless steel extractor hood
- Glass splashback to hob
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Electrolux integrated fridge/freezer
- Electrolux washing machine
- Electrolux integrated dishwasher (three bedrooms and above)
- Under pelmet lighting
- Porcelenosa ceramic tiled floor*
- White sanitaryware from Roca
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
- Glass shower screen
- Full-height tiling to bath, half-height to wall with basin*
- Full-height tiling to shower cubicle (where fitted)*
- Full-height tiling to all walls in en suite*
- Shaver point
- Chrome ladder towel rail
- Porcelenosa ceramic tiled floor*
- Gas-fired central heating with Ideal Logic combination boiler (three bedrooms and below)
- Gas-fired central heating with Ideal Logic system boiler with themal store hot water cylinder (four bedroom only)
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Pre-wired digital TV/Sky Q to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains-wired smoke detector with battery back-up
- Mains-wired heat detector with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detector
- PIR operated front and rear entry door light
- PVCu double glazed windows
- GRP multi-point locking front door with chrome ironmongery
- Flooring included throughout
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
- Dulux white matt emulsion to walls
- Dulux white matt emulsion to ceilings
- Dulux white gloss to woodwork
An idyllic location nestled between designated areas of natural beauty and situated on the river Beult, the historic village of Headcorn has plenty to offer. As one of the largest villages in the area, it boasts its own railway station with excellent connections to London and the South East, while neighbouring Maidstone is just eight miles away.
The village is situated near to the river Beult, which runs to the south and is designated as a Site of Special Interest (SSSI).
In the heart of this charming village you’ll find the local church and village hall, hosting a series of seasonal events connecting the community. There is also the opportunity to join one of the many social or sports clubs. Those who prefer to be the master of their own adventures can enjoy exploring one of the many cycle routes, walks and bridle paths located within the area. The local school has an excellent reputation, rated good by Ofsted.
Those who appreciate beauty will want to visit Sissinghurst Castle Garden, which possesses lavish national trust-owned gardens, Hush Heath Estate, an extravagant vineyard with winery tours and tastings, and Leeds Castle.
12 homes available at Kings Oak Park
|Plot||Price||Ownership||Type of Property||Bedrooms||More Details|