High Street, Silsoe, Bedfordshire, MK45 4EP
About Hayfield Place
Orbit are pleased to bring you Hayfield Place an exciting collection of three-bedroom high specification new homes centrally located in the much sought-after Bedfordshire village of Silsoe.
- Three-bedroom semi-detached homes perfect for families
- Spacious private gardens
- All properties benefit from Zanussi integrated 50/50 fridge freezer and a Zanussi integrated washer/dryer
- West facing rear gardens to plots that will get sun during the afternoon and evening
- Existing mature treeline to the rear of the houses adding interest, nature and shielding from the road
- London Luton airport is approx. 12 miles/20 mins away. Perfect for those who travel for work/leisure
- Flitwick Railway Station is just 4.5 miles away and runs frequent trains to Bedford, Luton, Luton Airport Parkway and London St Pancreas International
- Hayfield Place is just 0.6 miles by road from the A6, for easy access to Bedford, Luton, Milton Keynes and London.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with matching upstands
- Choice of kitchen units and worktops*
- Integrated stainless steel oven, four ring hob and extractor hood
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washer dryer
- Cutlery tray within drawer
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
Bathroom and plumbing
- White Roca bathroom suite
- Full-height tiling to bath and shower
- Shower screen to bath
- Choice of Porcelanosa wall tiles*
- Shaver socket
- Crown white matt emulsion to ceilings and walls
- Dulux white gloss to woodwork
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- TV point to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone point
- Digital TV Aerial
Safety and security
- Mains-wired smoke detector
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- External light to front and rear doors
- NHBC warranty
- Landscaping to front of property
- Turf to rear garden
- External tap
- Rotary clothes dryer
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen, bathroom and WC
A6 - 0.6 miles
M1 - 6 miles
Flitwick Station - 4.5 miles
Newsagent - 0.05 miles
Flitwick - 3.6 miles
The Coop Silsoe - 0.2 miles
Star & Garter Pub - 0.2 miles
Nearest primary school - 0.5 miles
Nearest secondary school - 5.8 miles
Silsoe Community Sports Centre - 0.6 miles
Maulden Wood - 1.9 miles
Centrally located in the much sought-after Bedfordshire village of Silsoe, the development offers residents the perfect blend of an idyllic rural lifestyle, easy access to a wealth of amenities, and excellent transport links to the rest of the country.
Hayfield Place is exceptionally well-placed for transport connections throughout the UK, being within easy reach of major arterial roads and excellent rail links.
Flitwick Railway Station, managed by Thameslink, is just 4.5 miles away. Frequent trains travel north to Bedford (taking from as little 12 minutes) and southbound trains serve Luton (from 10 minutes travel time), Luton Airport Parkway (15 minutes) , Harpenden (16 minutes), St Albans (from 22 minutes), London St Pancras International (from 43 minutes), Gatwick Airport (in around 1.5 hours) and Brighton (in just over two hours).
Hayfield Place is just 1.3 miles by road from the A6, for easy access to Bedford (10.6 miles away to the north) and Luton (10 miles south). Milton Keynes is 17.5 miles away via the A507, and it’s under 45 miles to central London.
Silsoe offers all the traditional trappings of village life, with a lively social scene centred around a village hall that hosts regular events, such as quiz nights, barn dances, community meals and performances by the local drama society.
The village is also lucky enough to boast its own community sports centre, which has a fully equipped gym with personal trainers, a range of workout classes, table tennis, badminton and short tennis.
There is easy access to the thriving centre of Flitwick and the charming Georgian market town of Ampthill. Both offer ample opportunities for shopping and leisure; in Flitwick you’ll find an open-air market selling local produce every Friday, and there’s a sports centre with a 25 metre swimming pool, a kids’ pool, gymnasium and squash courts
Hayfield Place is the perfect place for families to make their home, with a plethora of excellent schools within easy reach. These include the prestigious Silsoe VC Lower School, which has an ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED rating, and is under half a mile from the development.
The picture-perfect village of Silsoe is renowned for being home to the magnificent Wrest Park Country Estate; a Grade I listed mansion set in 92 acres of formal gardens with sweeping views and wonderful woodland walks.