About Hayfield Grange
First homes released, more coming soon!
Orbit is delighted to present Hayfield Grange, a beautiful new development of two and three bedroom houses available with Shared Ownership, offering you an affordable way to buy your new home. Our new-build homes are located in the area of Southam, offering a thriving community.
- Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Integrated stainless steel electric oven
- Integrated stainless steel hob
- Integrated stainless steel extractor hood
- Stainless steel splashback
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Spotlight track light
- Vinyl flooring
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
- Chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with curtain rail
- Full height Porcelanosa tiling around bath
- Porcelanosa tiled splashback to wash hand basin
- Vinyl flooring
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler and thermostatically controlled radiators
- Telephone point to living room and bedrooms one and two
- TV point to living room
- TV aerial provided in loft
- Low-energy light fittings
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Walls in white emulsion
- Ceilings in white emulsion
- Woodwork in white gloss
- Mains-wired smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Mains-wired carbon monoxide detector
- Outside light to front and rear entrance
In the heart of a mature residential area, near to the site of an ancient holy well that is considered by scholars to be the first in recorded British history, Hayfield Grange nestles on the edge of glorious countryside that is the setting for picture-perfect wedding venues and elegant stately homes.
Hayfield Grange is perfectly positioned for commuters, with easy access to the thriving commercial centres of Royal Leamington Spa (under eight miles), Warwick (under 10 miles), Rugby (within 12 miles), Kenilworth (just over 12 miles), Coventry (just over 14 miles), Stratford-upon-Avon (less than 19 miles) and Birmingham (just over 35 miles).
The Southam area boasts pretty villages, attractive canal waterways and beautiful Warwickshire countryside. Visits to Burton’s Dassett Hills Country Park and Ufton Fields are a must, while the annual Southam Food Festival and Marton Art Festival are enjoyed by all.
A number of excellent schools in the wider area make Southam a great place for families to live.
Schools / Colleges
4 homes available at Hayfield Grange
|Plot||Price||Ownership||Type of Property||Bedrooms||More Details|
|Plot 39||£96,000||Shared Ownership||End of Terrace||2|
|Plot 42||£96,000||Shared Ownership||End of Terrace||2|