Manders Croft, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 OHZ
About Hayfield Grange
Orbit were pleased to deliver 4 Shared Ownership homes at Hayfield Grange from 2019 to 2020. All properties are now completed and occupied.
- Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Integrated stainless steel electric oven
- Integrated stainless steel hob
- Integrated stainless steel extractor hood
- Stainless steel splashback
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Spotlight track light
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom and plumbing
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
- Chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with curtain rail
- Full height Porcelanosa tiling around bath
- Porcelanosa tiled splashback to wash hand basin
- Vinyl flooring
Plumbing and electrical
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler and thermostatically controlled radiators
- Telephone point to living room and bedrooms one and two
- TV point to living room
- TV aerial provided in loft
- Low-energy light fittings
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Walls in white emulsion
- Ceilings in white emulsion
- Woodwork in white gloss
Safety and security
- Mains-wired smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Mains-wired carbon monoxide detector
- Outside light to front and rear entrance
- Two allocated parking spaces*
- 1.8m high timber fence to rear garden*
- Turfed rear garden and paved patio area
- External tap
- NHBC warranty
Royal Leamington Spa station - 7 miles
A423 - 0.9 miles
Supermarket - 1 mile
Primary school - 0.3 miles
Secondary school - 0.2 miles
Royal Leamington Spa centre - 8 miles
Southam is well known as a thriving market town set in the beautiful South Warwickshire countryside. Filled with pretty villages and attractive canal waterways, this is the perfect location to live in.
Hayfield Grange is ideal for commuters, with easy access to the thriving commercial centres of Royal Leamington Spa (8 miles), Warwick (10 miles), Rugby (13 miles), Stratford-upon-Avon (22 miles), Coventry (14 miles) and Birmingham (35 miles).
The nearest railway station is just 7 miles away at Royal Leamington Spa, where there is a direct line to London Marylebone. Other local stations include Warwick Parkway (14 miles), Rugby (13 miles), Coventry (14 miles) and Banbury (15 miles).
Southam is home to a number of chain grocery stores and supermarkets as well as smaller independent shops. The town centre also has hairdressers, pharmacies, medical centres, bars and restaurants – all your day-to-day essentials.
If fitness is your thing there is the Southam Leisure Centre and a number of independent fitness centres within the town.
Hayfield Grange is a particularly great choice for families, as there are a number of primary schools within a short distance of the development including St Mary’s, Southam Primary School and Southam St James Academy.
There are also a number of good and outstanding OFSTED rated secondary schools in the area including Southam College and Campion School.
Nestled on the banks of the River Stowe, Southam is a vibrant market town with a picture perfect setting. A designated conservation area, the town and its surrounding locales such as Ufton Fields and Burton’s Dasset Hills Country Park, provide the ideal location for nature-loving walkers and runners alike, all supplemented a range of bars, restaurants and cafes to suit all tastes.
The beautiful waterways give another option for outdoor exploring and form a perfect cycling route, while there’s a wealth of rich heritage in the area, such as ancient The Holy Well and Southam Embroideries, Chesterton and Harbury Windmills, as well as the British Motor Museum.
Every year Southam Food Festival and Marton Art Festival are a highlight of the summer, but this is a town that is bursting with appeal all year round and one that has much more going for it than its intimate size would suggest.