About Flying Fields
Orbit is delighted to present Flying Fields, a beautiful development offering a selection of two-bedroom homes available with Shared Ownership, offering you an affordable way to own your new home.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Integrated oven, hob, and extractor hood
- Stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Bar mounted ceiling spot light
- Vinyl flooring
- White bathroom suite
- Chrome fitments
- Over bath shower with glass screen and full
- Shaver point with light
- Vinyl flooring to bathroom
- Vinyl flooring to downstairs WC
Southam is well known as a thriving market town set in the beautiful South Warwickshire countryside. Situated on the River Stowe, Southam enjoys its central location between the towns of Leamington Spa and Rugby, with good transport links to major city centres. Filled with pretty villages and attractive canal waterways, this is the perfect location to live in.
With six schools rated as outstanding nearby, parents have plenty of choice when sending their children to school. History buffs will appreciate Chesterton Windmill and Harbury Windmill, as well as the British Motor Museum which boasts a huge collection of historic British cars. For peaceful, scenic strolls, visits to Ufton Fields and Burton’s Dasset Hills Country Park are essential. Every year, residents of Southam can join in the Southam Food Festival and Marton Art Festival festivities.
Schools / Colleges