Daventry Road, Southam, West Midlands, CV47 1NW
About Flying Fields
** ALL HOMES AT FLYING FIELDS ARE NOW SOLD**
Flying Fields is situated in the historic market town of Southam, ideally located in the very heart of the Warwickshire countryside. Combining rural living with a host of amenities little more than a stone’s throw away.
These homes are all available to purchase with the Shared Ownership scheme and benefit from:
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Turfed rear gardens
- Contemporary specification including some integrated kitchen appliances
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Ideal for commuters with easy access to the A423 and M40 by car
You will need to have a local connection to Stratford-upon-Avon District Council in order to be able to apply for a home at Flying Fields (you must satisfy one of the following):
- Live in the area
- Work in the area
- Have family that live in the area
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood
- Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Bar mounted ceiling spotlight
- Vinyl flooring
- White bathroom suite
- Chrome fitments
- Over bath shower with glass screen and full
- Shaver point with light
- Vinyl flooring to bathroom
- Vinyl flooring to downstairs WC
- Double glazed windows
- White emulsion to walls
- White emulsion to ceilings
- White gloss to woodwork
Electrical and plumbing
- Telephone point to living room
- TV point to living room and bedroom one
- TV aerial in loft
- Loft light
- Gas fired central heating
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
Safety and security
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Turfed rear garden
- External tap
- NHBC warranty
A425 - 0.1 miles
M1 - 14.8 miles
M40 - 8.5 miles
Train station - 7 miles
Southam town centre - 0.8 miles
Nearest supermarket - 1 mile
Southam leisure centre - 1 mile
Nearest primary school - 0.2 miles
Southam is well known as a thriving market town set in the beautiful South Warwickshire countryside. Filled with pretty villages and attractive canal waterways, this is the perfect location to live in.
Flying Fields is ideal for commuters, with easy access to the thriving commercial centres of Royal Leamington Spa (8 miles), Warwick (10 miles), Rugby (13 miles), Stratford-upon-Avon (22 miles), Coventry (14 miles) and Birmingham (35 miles).
The nearest railway station is just 7 miles away at Royal Leamington Spa, where there is a direct line to London Marylebone. Other local stations include Warwick Parkway (14 miles), Rugby (13 miles), Coventry (14 miles) and Banbury (15 miles).
Southam is home to a number of chain grocery stores and supermarkets as well as smaller independent shops. The town centre also has hairdressers, pharmacies, medical centres, bars and restaurants – all your day-to-day essentials.
If fitness is your thing there is the Southam Leisure Centre and a number of independent fitness centres within the town.
Flying Fields is a particularly great choice for families, as there are a number of primary schools within a short distance of the development including St Mary’s, Southam Primary School and Southam St James Academy.
There are also a number of good and outstanding OFSTED rated secondary schools in the area including Southam College and Campion School.