off Regal Lane, Soham, Cambridgeshire, CB7 5BA
About Felix Park
**INCENTIVES AVAILABLE WORTH UP TO £10,000*!**
We are delighted to introduce Felix Park in Soham; an attractive development of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom homes available for Market Sale and with Shared Ownership.
Ideally situated for easy access to Ely, Newmarket and Cambridge, Soham itself boasts a range of local amenities to cater for all your day to day needs whilst being surrounded by the beautiful Cambridgeshire countryside, giving you the best of all worlds.
The area also has a rich history, with excavation digs revealing findings from as far back as 2,500 BC. Soham Manor also has links to King Richard I of England. You’ll find fun activities for all the family in Soham, with attractions like South Angle Farm Park, Soham Museum, Escape Rooms and horseback riding tours; not to mention the annual carnival and beer festival!
- Wide range of 2, 3 & 4 bed homes available for Market Sale
- Selection of 2 & 3 bed homes available with Shared Ownership
- Just 1 mile from Soham town centre with its range of amenities
- Under 5 minutes walk to the local family pub/restaurant
- Conveniently close to A142 providing links to Ely & Newmarket
- Easy access to the A11 & A14 and just 17 miles from Cambridge
- Soham train station is only 1.3 miles away
- All-inclusive specification with flooring and turf included - no extras needed!
- Deposit Unlock scheme available on selected Market Sale homes!
Did you know:
- New build properties can save homeowners up to 55% in energy usage and bills each year*
- On average, new build homes emit a third of the carbon of an older property*
- New build homes help reduce carbon emissions by more than 500,000 tonnes a year*
- 89% of homebuyers consider the energy efficiency of a home as an important factor in their purchase^
- All houses at this development have achieved EPC rating band B~ (average rating in England is D)
- There is currently no Stamp Duty to pay for the first £250,000 of your property purchase, or £425,000 if you're a first time buyer!
* HBF Watt a Save report July 2023
^ Orbit Homes Brand Measurement Survey of 1,000 people in August 2022
~ Based on completed properties to end of December 2022
|Daily||10am to 5pm|
Our Sales Office is open for viewings by appointment - please contact us to arrange a time which is convenient for you.
There are 7 plots available
- Stylish, contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- 22mm square edge laminate worktops
- Stainless steel single oven
- Induction hob
- Extractor hood
- Tiled splashback
- Stainless steel microwave (Stevington, Sandringham and Smarden only)
- Stainless steel sink in utility room
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Cloakroom and En Suite
- Contemporary white Roca sanitaryware
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath, glass shower screen with full-height tiling to bath
- Thermostatically controlled shower to en suite, glass shower cubicle with full-height tiling
- Chrome ladder radiator to bathroom and en suite
- Lockable mirror fronted vanity cabinet with shaver socket
- Diesse wall tiles
Plumbing and Electrical
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler (Marsham, Mayfield, Penshurst, Welney, Cardington, Ashley, Aldington, Barnwell and Cranford only)
- Gas-fired central heating with system boiler and hot water cylinder (Langford, Stevington, Sandringham and Smarden only)
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Media plate TV and telephone point to living room
- Data point to living room and up to three bedrooms
- One double socket with USB charging to each bedroom, kitchen and living room
- Downlights to kitchen, utility, bathroom, en suite, cloakroom, hall and landing
- LED under-cupboard lighting to kitchen
- Mains-wired smoke detector and alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector and alarm
- PIR outside light to front and rear
- Electric vehicle charging point infrastructure
Windows, Doors and Internal
- PVCu double glazed lockable windows and patio doors
- Front door with multi-point locking, deadbolt and chrome furniture
- Walls and ceilings in matt white emulsion
- Woodwork in white satin
- White internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- Oak handrail to staircase
- Amtico flooring to bathroom, en suite, cloakroom, kitchen, utility, hall and living room
- Carpets to stairs, landing and all bedrooms
- Choice of Light, Colour or Wood colour palette for kitchen, bathroom and flooring finishes, dependent on build stage
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf and patio to rear garden
- 1.8m closeboard fence to rear gardens
- Outside tap
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A14 - 5 miles
A142 - 0.7 miles
Soham Train Station - 1.5 miles
Post Office - 1 mile
Nearest Supermarket - 1 mile
Nursery - 1.4 miles
Primary School - 1 mile
Secondary School - 1 mile
Doctors - 0.8 miles
Dentist - 1.1 miles
Soham is perfectly located in the rural heart of the Cambridgeshire fens, it’s just a short drive away from historic Ely and the world-famous University City of Cambridge. A welcoming and long-established community; once occupied by the Romans, people have been settling in and around the town since the Bronze Age. Lying almost halfway between the Cathedral City of Ely and the Horse Racing Centre of Newmarket, the town offers residents the advantages of a healthy, outdoor lifestyle combined with the attractions and activities to be found in the major conurbations nearby.
Even greater evidence of Soham’s ancient past was discovered at an archaeological dig at this very site, when, as part of the pre-development programme, Orbit carried out specialist archaeological work before construction began. Excavation of the area revealed extensive traces of a settlement thought to be from the Bronze Age. The dig also uncovered pottery, animal and plant remains, as well as evidence of Roman ditches; earlier signs of activity have also been unearthed, going back perhaps as far as 2,500 BC!
Soham itself has everything to satisfy your day-to-day needs, from a butcher, bakery, florist and medical centre to a variety of traditional pubs, restaurants, cafes, well-known high street supermarkets and a sports centre.
Educational needs for the young members of the family are very well-catered for, there’s a choice of three primary schools - St. Andrew’s C of E, The Shade and The Weatheralls. In addition, there’s the award-winning Soham Village College, a secondary school with academy status.
The historic city of Ely is under 10 miles away from Felix Park, offering a wealth of cultural and leisure attractions. The magnificent Ely Cathedral, at over 900 years old, is counted amongst the wonders of the medieval world, and visitors can enjoy a rich architectural and historical experience.
Or for nature-lovers looking for the wide-open spaces, the Wicken Fen Nature Reserve, a biological Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) and one of Europe’s most important wetlands, is home to over 9000 species. There’s plenty to see and do in Ely, visit the fascinating, refurbished family home of Oliver Cromwell, take a relaxing riverside walk or picnic in the beautifully-maintained Jubilee Gardens, or shop for fresh, local produce at the traditional Ely Markets in the city centre, held every Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday, with a specialist Farmers Market held every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month.
Newmarket Racecourse, the birthplace and global centre of thoroughbred horse racing, is less than 10 miles from Felix Park, and not only offers a great day out for equine enthusiasts, but is also a popular music venue; evening concerts include headline acts like Tom Jones and Olly Murs.
A little further afield you’ll find Bury St Edmunds, surrounded by the delightful Suffolk countryside with 1,000 years of history to explore, and offering award-winning food and drink, fantastic shopping, the arts, annual festivals, and stunning parks. Bury St Edmunds is known as a foodie town, and boasts the award-winning Pea Porridge restaurant, the only Michelin starred restaurant in Suffolk! Or visit the splendid St Edmundsbury Cathedral and stand among the ruins of the Abbey of St Edmund in the beautiful Abbey Gardens, once the most famous pilgrimage location in England.
Lying on the banks of the picturesque River Cam, the famous city of Cambridge is also less than 20 miles away, home to one of the world’s most famous Universities, which was founded in 1209. As such, this prosperous city has an enormous variety of cultural and leisure attractions to satisfy anyone. Whether you’re looking for first class theatre, contemporary art, literature and film, sport, festivals and events, or simply a great day spent shopping (Cambridge was recently voted the number one spot for shopping in the UK for the second year running) – this is the place for you.
Alternatively, for an altogether more tranquil experience, the magnificent Thetford Forest Park is around 20 miles away – a wonderful place for families to enjoy leafy walks, summer picnics, bike trails, or to simply immerse themselves in the local flora and fauna.
Soham sits on the A142, which to the south connects directly to the A11 and then onto the M11 straight into London. To the north, the A412 links to the A141 which takes you directly to the A1(M), permitting easy access to the UK’s northern cities.
In addition, the new Soham Train Station is just under 1.5 miles away and will take you directly to Ely, Bury, Peterborough and Ipswich, with connections via Ely taking you onwards to Cambridge, Stansted and London.
By car from Felix Park
A142 - 0.7 miles
A14 - 5 miles
Ely - 9.5 miles
Cambridge Centre - 17 miles
Bury St Edmunds Centre - 18.5 miles
Thetford - 21 miles
London Stansted Airport - 39 miles
By train from Soham Train Station
Ely – 9 mins
Bury St Edmunds – 20 mins
Cambridge – 45 mins
Peterborough – 49 mins
Ipswich – 49 mins
Stansted Airport – 93 mins
London Kings Cross – 102 mins
Distances are approximate only and are taken from maps.google.com and nationalrail.co.uk