Orbit at Etling Grove
Field Maple Drive, East Dereham, Norfolk, NR20 3GD
About Orbit at Etling Grove
**ALL HOMES NOW SOLD**
We’re delighted to introduce this limited collection of rarely available new build 2 bedroom bungalows, in the sought-after location of Dereham, available exclusively through the Shared Ownership scheme.
Situated along the A47, Etling Grove offers the perfect balance between rural living and an easy city commute, with Norwich just 16 miles away. Bordering open countryside, and yet just 30 minutes drive from Norwich city centre, Etling Grove is an ideal choice if you’re looking for the best of both worlds. You’ll find shops and amenities of Dereham just a short drive away for when you want to stay local and the beauty of the north Norfolk coastline is within easy reach too.
With a limited number of homes available to purchase we expect these to sell fast, please register your interest to receive more information as it’s released!
- Rarely available new build 2 bedroom bungalows
- Just 2 homes available to purchase with Shared Ownership
- Sought-after location – just 16 miles from Norwich
- Wide range of amenities nearby including shops, pubs and GP
- Great transport links just off the A47 giving access to the A11
- High specification interiors with contemporary fittings
- Contemporary range of fitted wall and base units
- Stainless steel double oven
- Induction hob
- Extractor hood
- Tiled splashback
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Free standing washing machine
Bathroom, cloakroom & en suite
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath, glass shower screen with full-height tiling to bath
- Towel radiator
- Lockable mirror fronted vanity cabinet with shaver socket
- Gas-fired central heating with hot water cylinder
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Double socket with USB to living room, kitchen and both bedrooms
- TV point to living room and both bedrooms
- Telephone point to living room and both bedrooms
- Ethernet Cat 6 cabling and data points to living room and both bedrooms
- Under pelmet lights to kitchen
- Downlighters to hallway, kitchen and bathroom
- Smoke detector and alarm
- Heat detector and alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector and alarm
- PIR outside light to front
- Photovoltaic solar panels to roof
Windows and doors
- PVCu double glazed lockable windows
- GRP front door with multi-point locking
- Walls and ceilings in matt white emulsion
- Woodwork in white gloss
- Amtico vinyl flooring to bathroom, kitchen, hallway and living room
- Carpets to bedrooms
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf to rear garden
- 1.8m closeboard fence to rear gardens
- Outside tap
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Choice warranty
A47 - 0.7 miles
Dereham Train Station - 1.5 miles
Post Office - 2 miles
Supermarket - 1.9 miles
Doctors - 1.5 miles
Dentist - 1.7 miles
Pub - 0.8 miles
Find your place to live…
On the outskirts of the small town of Dereham, in the picturesque Norfolk countryside, Etling Grove is the perfect place to call home if you’re looking for a balanced lifestyle and country living.
Just a stone’s throw from the centre of Dereham, you’ll find a range of shops, cafes and local amenities, in addition to a wide choice of local schools. Within easy reach of the A47 for access to Norwich and King’s Lynn, Etling Grove is an ideal and affordable choice. The convenience of Norwich is ideal if you prefer the bustling high street and shopping centre or the wonderful array of cafes, bars and restaurants.
Dereham Leisure Centre lies right in the heart of the town, and boasts a magnificent 25m pool, fully equipped gym, friendly café and an indoor bowling hall. For movie-goers, there’s a comfy, three-screen cinema right in the market square showing all the latest films, and a choice of welcoming pubs and restaurants to satisfy all tastes.
Over a dozen educational institutions are close by, from pre-school through to sixth form college, so students of every age are very well-catered for locally.
Foodwise, there’s plenty of choice from well-known supermarkets for the main shop and the popular farmers’ market in the Market Square on Tuesday and Friday, offering good-quality, locally sourced fruit and vegetables, as well as fresh fish.
On the high street, you’ll find all the big retail brands you’d expect, plus health and beauty shops, book and shoe shops, plus cosy cafés to meet friends or to just chill out with a coffee.
If you’re looking for a grander retail experience, Norwich, one of the top shopping destinations in the UK, is just 16 miles away. Here, you can take your pick from independent boutiques to well-known department stores and shopping malls along with a range of dining options.
Dereham really does lie right at the heart of Norfolk, the perfect gateway to all that this rural county has to offer. The magnificent Thetford Forest Park is around 32 miles away – a wonderful place for families to enjoy leafy walks, bike trails, or simply immerse themselves in the local flora and fauna.
The quaint market town of Wymondham is 20 miles away, offering a thriving arts scene, Heritage Museum and fascinating tours of the ancient, former Benedictine priory, Wymondham Abbey. The world-famous Broads National Park is around 35 miles away, offering a wealth of attractions and aquatic activities for all ages.
Etling Grove benefits from good transport links, with the nearby A47 providing easy access by road to Norwich and Great Yarmouth to the east and King’s Lynn, Peterborough and Leicester to the west (it’s a 16 mile drive to the centre of Norwich and around 28 miles to King’s Lynn). Cambridge is easily reached via the A11, from here you can join the M11, which takes you directly to London. There’s also a regular bus service to Norwich, which runs every 15 minutes.