Wilde Street, Beck Row, Suffolk, IP28 8AS
About Elm Farm
ALL HOMES ARE NOW SOLD AT THIS DEVELOPMENT
Elm Farm, a new development in Beck Row, Suffolk, offering a desirable collection of two and three bedroom houses available through the Shared Ownership scheme.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with matching upstands
- Integrated stainless steel oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washer dryer
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
- White Roca bathroom suite
- Full-height tiling to bath and shower
- Shower screen to bath
- Shaver socket
- White matt emulsion to ceilings and walls
- White satin to woodwork
- TV point to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone point
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen, bathroom and WC
Safety and security
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Mains-wired smoke detector
- External light to front and rear doors
- Air source heat pump
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Landscaping to front of property
- Turf to rear garden
- Garden shed
- External tap
- Electric vehicle charge point to selected plots†
†Speak to our sales consultant for more information.
A11 - 4.5 miles
Village store - 0.6 miles
Mildenhall - 2 miles
Newmarket - 13 miles
Aspal Close Nature Reserve - 0.8 miles
The Kings Head Pub - 0.8 miles
Nearest nursery - 0.8 miles
Nearest primary school - 1.4 miles
• Newmarket: approx. 13 miles
• Bury St. Edmunds: approx. 17 miles
• Cambridge: approx. 26 miles
• London Stansted Airport: approx. 46 miles
• M25 Orbital: approx. 66 miles
• A11: approx. 4.5 miles
The village of Beck Row itself offers its own local amenities including a general store, newsagents, nature reserve, nursery and primary school. The market town of Mildenhall is only two miles away, with its weekly outdoor market dating back to the 15th century, leisure centre, cricket ground and cycling club. Whilst slightly further afield is the fabulous Thetford Forest Park.
Elm Farm is a great place to raise a family, ticking all the boxes needed to satisfy the demands of a contemporary lifestyle.
Newmarket offers a number of good primary schools, which feed into the 11–18 Newmarket Academy, a co-educational secondary school and sixth form with academy status.
Elm Farm offers families a superb lifestyle infrastructure set against the backdrop of the glorious English countryside.
The bustling market town of Newmarket is just a 20 minute drive away – as well as being a major local business cluster, it’s also generally considered to be the birthplace and global centre of thoroughbred horse racing and a potential World Heritage Site, with racing events there dating as far back as 1174.
The picturesque, historical town of Bury St. Edmunds is only half an hour away, with its wealth of award-winning restaurants, fantastic shopping, art and culture, and stunning parklands.