Cranford Road, Barton Seagrave, Northamptonshire, NN15 5JN
About Cranford Chase
**NEW HOMES JUST RELEASED**
Cranford Chase is a beautifully landscaped new development, which includes a selection of spacious 2 and 3-bedroom houses available for purchase with Shared Ownership.
Nestled in the charming village location of Barton Seagrave, on the outskirts of the thriving Northamptonshire town of Kettering, Cranford Chase promises its residents the perfect balance tranquil rural living along with easy access to modern amenities and a great transport network.
Register your interest today!Download siteplan
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with matching work tops
- Integrated stainless steel oven, four ring hob and
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
- Over bath shower with full-height tiling
- Shower screen
- Shaver point
- Walls in matt white emulsion
- Ceilings in matt white emulsion
- Woodwork in gloss white
- TV point to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone point to living room and bedroom one
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen, WC and bathroom
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
Safety and security
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Mains-wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- PIR operated light to front and rear of the property
- NHBC warranty
- Landscaping to front of property
- Turf to rear garden
- External tap to rear garden
- Patio area to rear garden
- Rotary clothes dryer
- Garden shed
A14 - 0.8 miles
Kettering Railway Station - 2.7 miles
Kettering town - 1.5 miles
Supermarkets - 1.3 miles
Local schools - 0.4 miles
Nestled in the charming village location of Barton Seagrave, on the outskirts of the thriving Northamptonshire town of Kettering, Cranford Chase promises its residents the perfect balance of tranquil rural living along with easy access to modern amenities and a great transport network
Cranford Chase is ideally situated for commuters, with easy access to the A14 (just a mile from the development) for destinations to the east and west, and to the A6 and A43 for routes north to south.
Kettering Railway Station is just 2.7 miles away and is easily accessed by car or bus. It offers speedy services to London, St Pancras, which take less than an hour at peak times.
Barton Seagrave village has a superb range of amenities, including a convenience store, a full-service Post Office, and a service station.
A community centre and popular village hall are home to a huge range of activities from martial arts to dinner dances, and a friendly local pub, The Stirrup Cup, serves real ales and has a regular quiz night.
Barton Seagrave is excellent for families with children, as there are 13 schools within two miles of Cranford Chase that are recognised by OFSTED as either good or outstanding.
Cranford Chase is just one and a half miles from the centre of the market town of Kettering, in the heart of picturesque North Northamptonshire. Bursting with things to do, this historic town is home to a wide variety of shops and restaurants, a vibrant nightlife, fun family activities and plentiful local attractions. These include Wicksteed Park, (one of the country’s first theme parks), set in 147 acres of glorious landscaped grounds. Featuring over 30 attractions, it’s the perfect venue to ride, explore, camp, play, eat and shop.