Station Road, Fenny Compton, Warwickshire, CV47 2XD
About Compton Locks
New homes selling fast!
We are offering a range of 2 and 3-bedroom homes at this exciting new development located just outside of Fenny Compton. These homes are available to buy exclusively with Shared Ownership.
Compton Locks boasts a rural location, surrounded by acres of picturesque South Warwickshire countryside and just over five minutes’ drive from the village of Fenny Compton. It benefits from excellent transport connections sandwiched between the Burton Dassett Hills and the Oxford Canal, well-regarded local schools, and close proximity to the amenities at Fenny Compton village.
There are 4 plots available
- Stylish, contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with soft close doors
- 22mm square edge laminate worktops
- Tiled splashback
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated stainless-steel single oven
- Extractor hood
- Induction hob
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Plumbing for washing machine
Bathroom and cloakroom
- Contemporary Roca white sanitaryware
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath and glass shower screen with full height tiling to bath. (Houses without a separate shower within the family bathroom)
- Thermostatically controlled shower to en-suite and glass shower cubicle with full height tiling
- Lockable mirror fronted vanity cabinet with shaver socket
- Chrome ladder radiator to bathroom and en-suite
- Diesse wall tiles
Plumbing and electrical
- Gas fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Downlights to kitchen, utility, bathroom, en-suite, cloakroom, hall, and landing
- Pendant lights to living room and bedrooms
- LED under-cupboard lighting to kitchens
- TV point to bedroom one
- Media plate TV and telephone point to living room
- Data point to living room and up to three bedrooms
- One double socket with USB charging port to each bedroom, kitchen and living room
- Mains-wired smoke detector and alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector and alarm
- PIR outside light to front and rear of the property
- Electric Vehicle charging point infrastructure within curtilage of property
Windows, doors and internal
- Front door with multi point locking, deadbolt and chrome ironmongery
- PVCu double glazed lockable windows and patio doors. Timber lockable windows to plots 1 and 2
- Walls and ceilings in matt white emulsion
- Woodwork in white satin
- White internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Oak handrail to staircase
- Amtico flooring to hall, living rooms, cloakroom, kitchen, utility, bathroom and en-suite
- Carpets to stairs, landing, and all bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- Choice of Light, Colour or Wood palette for kitchen, bathroom and flooring finishes, dependent on build stage
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf and patio to rear gardens
- 8m close board fence to rear garden
- Outside tap
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- Solar panels to selected plots
Banbury Railway Station - 9.3 miles
Co-op Supermarket - 0.9 miles
Fenny Compton Village - 1 mile
The Dassett C of E Primary School - 1 mile
Kineton High School - Secondary School - 8.4 miles
Burton Dassett Hills - 3.1 miles
This collection of 2 and 3-bedroom new homes at Compton Locks boasts a desirable rural location, surrounded by acres of picturesque countryside on the outskirts of Fenny Compton.
Sure to appeal to a wide audience of buyers, Compton Locks benefits from excellent transport connections, well-regarded local schools and close proximity to the local amenities at Fenny Compton village.
Compton Locks is ideally situated for commuters, with easy access to the A423 and the M40.
Banbury Railway Station is just 7 miles away and it offers speedy services to London, Marylebone, which takes just over an hour.
Fenny Compton village has a superb range of amenities, including a convenience store, two pubs, a church, a GP surgery, and a Co-op.
Fenny Compton also has a number of community groups ranging from tennis clubs, gardening clubs to Scout groups.
Fenny Compton is excellent for families with children, as there are several schools within three miles of Compton Locks that are recognised by OFSTED as good.
Compton Locks is situated just outside of Fenny Compton, in the heart of picturesque South Warwickshire. With the historic market town of Banbury approx. 15 minute drive away you will never run out of activities with a huge shopping complex Castle Quay which includes shops such as Boots, Game, H&M, New Look. A cinema, bowling and a huge array of restaurants.
Burton Dassett hills is only 3 miles away by car where you will find unspoilt, rolling hills and magnificent views. It offers a great trip out whether you are walking your dog, flying your kite or just fancy the open spaces and paths that you can explore at your leisure.