Tower Hill Road, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN18 0TF
About Coldermeadow Park
Set in the ever-popular Northamptonshire town of Corby, Coldermeadow Park is a delightfully landscaped development of stylish two and three bedroom houses.
- Two and three-bedroom semi-detached and terraced houses available to purchase with the Shared Ownership Scheme
- Allocated or driveway parking
- Contemporary specification including integrated kitchen appliances
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 10 minute drive from Corby town centre
- Just 1hr 15 minutes by train from Corby Train Station to London St Pancras
- 10 highly regarded schools within just a mile of the development
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with matching upstands
- Integrated stainless steel oven, 4 ring hob and extractor hood
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Ceiling spotlights
- Lights under wall units
*Some individual choices are only available subject to the stage of construction.
• White Roca bathroom suite
• Full height tiling to bath and shower
• Tiling with chrome trim
• Chrome towel rail
- Dulux white matt emulsion to ceilings and walls
- Dulux white satin to woodwork
- Oak handrails to staircase
- Wardrobe to bedroom one (Monk, Castle & Castle B only)
- Media point to living room
- Data points to living room and up to three bedrooms
- TV point to living room
- Telephone point
- Gas central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Showersave (waste water heat recovery system)
Safety and security
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Mains-wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- PIR operated light to front door
- NHBC warranty
- Landscaping to front of property
- Turf to rear garden
- External tap
- Electric vehicle charge point to selected plots†
†Speak to our Sales Consultant for more information.
A14 - 8 miles
Train station - 2.6 miles
M1 - 30 miles
Supermarket - 3 miles
Willow Place Shopping Centre - 2.1 miles
Woodsend Medical Centre - 1.3 miles
Hospital - 7 miles
Local schools - 1 mile
Corby Health & Fitness Centre - 2.8 miles
Coldermeadow Park promises its residents the perfect blend of modern convenience and relaxing leisure pursuits.
Coldermeadow Park’s central location means it is perfectly situated to access the M1, M6 and A1, allowing simple access to both London and the East Midlands for commuters, while East Midlands airport is a mere 45 minutes away.
The vast range of retail options in Corby are sure to cater for all tastes, from the bustling town centre to the Willow Place Shopping Centre and Oasis Retail Park, which also features its own outdoor market six days a week.
Coldermeadow Park is a particularly great choice for families, as there are 10 highly regarded schools within just a mile of the development and all are accessible on foot or via frequent bus services.
The family-friendly nature of Corby is also reflected in the huge choice of eateries, which suit a wide range of ages, tastes and budgets.
The rich, surrounding countryside is ideal for walks and exploring, with locations such as Deene Park, Kirby Hall, East Carlton Country Park, Boughton House and the majestic Rockingham Castle all offering a fascinating insight into the town’s heritage as one of England’s quintessential industrial heartlands.