Dereham Road, Easton, Norwich, Norfolk, NR9 5EG
About Avalon Place
**ALL PLOTS NOW RESERVED!**
We’re delighted to bring you this limited collection of 2 and 3 bedroom affordable homes in the small village of Easton, conveniently located to the west of the bustling city of Norwich.
All built to comprise our all-inclusive specification, these homes offer a fantastic opportunity to own your own home in this well-connected village with its array of essential amenities and transport links to Norwich, Dereham, Wymondham and Thetford.
These homes are available to buy exclusively through the Shared Ownership scheme and with a limited number of homes available to purchase we expect these to sell fast, please register your interest to receive more information and book your viewing.
- Range of contemporary 2 & 3 bedroom houses
- Just 25 homes available to purchase with Shared Ownership
- Village location less than 7 miles from the centre of Norwich
- Range of amenities within the local area including primary school, supermarket and GP
- Less than a mile to the A47, connecting to the A11 in 5 miles
- All inclusive specification including flooring and turf - no extras needed
- Flush photovoltaic panels and enhanced cavity wall insulation to all homes
- All homes achieve EPC Band A - we're getting zero carbon ready
- Stylish, contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- 22mm square edge laminate worktops
- Stainless steel single oven
- Induction hob
- Extractor hood
- Tiled splashback
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Cloakroom & En Suite
- Contemporary white Roca sanitaryware
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath, glass shower screen with full-height tiling to bath
- Thermostatically controlled shower to en suite, glass shower cubicle with full-height tiling
- Chrome ladder radiator to bathroom and en suite
- Lockable mirror fronted vanity cabinet with shaver socket
- Diesse wall tiles
Plumbing & Electrical
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Media plate TV and telephone point to living room
- Data point to living room and up to three bedrooms
- One double socket with USB charging to each bedroom, kitchen and living room
- Downlights to kitchen, utility, bathroom, en suite, cloakroom, hall and landing
- LED under-cupboard strip lighting to kitchen
- Mains-wired smoke detector and alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector and alarm
- PIR outside light to front and switched light to rear
Windows, Doors & Internals
- PVCu double glazed lockable windows and patio doors
- Front door with multi-point locking, deadbolt and chrome furniture
- Walls and ceilings in matt white emulsion
- Woodwork in white satin
- White internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- Oak handrail to staircase
- Amtico flooring to bathroom, en suite, cloakroom, kitchen, utility, hall and living room
- Carpets to stairs, landing and all bedrooms
- Electric Vehicle charging point infrastructure (where parking is adjacent to property)
- Flush photovoltaic panels to all homes
- Enhanced cavity wall and insulation thickness
- All homes achieve EPC Band A - we're getting zero carbon ready
- Choice of Light, Colour or Wood colour palette for kitchen, bathroom and flooring finishes, dependent on build stage
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf and patio to rear garden
- 1.8m closeboard fence to rear gardens
- Outside tap
- 10-year NHBC warranty
A47 - 0.8 miles
Norwich Airport - 7 miles
Norwich Train Station - 7.5 miles
A11 - 5 miles
Post Office - 0.5 miles
Supermarket - 1.3 miles
Nursery - 1.9 miles
Primary School - 0.6 miles
Secondary School - 3.2 miles
Doctors - 2 miles
Pub - 1.4 miles
Find your place to enjoy life…
Easton itself offers a few local shops and services, including a Post Office, village hall, playing fields and a popular fish and chip shop. A few minutes’ drive away is Longwater Retail Park, next to a large Sainsbury’s supermarket and home to a wide range of retailers including Argos, Boots, Costa, M&S Simply Food, Next Home, Pets at Home, Smyths Toys, Sports Direct and The Range as well as a Bannatyne Health Club and the Copper Beech pub.
Just across the road from Longwater Retail Park lies the Norfolk Showground, venue for the annual Royal Norfolk Show agricultural show, held by the Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association every year since 1847.
Avalon Place offers a perfect balance – you can enjoy all the benefits that a rural lifestyle brings, whilst taking advantage of nearby Norwich, one of the most thriving, exciting cities in the UK.
…your places to explore…
Living at Avalon Place, you’ll be at the heart of some of the finest, unspoiled countryside in Britain. The world-famous Broads, with their endless stretches of tranquil waterways offer all manner of recreation. Visit the stately Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden, a glorious 130 acre organic garden with miles of walkways, flower displays and daily boat trips, or the grand Jacobean Blickling Hall, the birthplace of Anne Boleyn. For motor racing enthusiasts, there’s the excitement of the famous Snetterton Racing Circuit.
Avalon Place is perfectly placed for golf enthusiasts too. Nearby Costessey Park Golf Club boasts 125 acres of picturesque parkland. Set in the contoured Tud river valley, the park includes a 6,107 yards, 18-hole, par-71 golf course, reputed to be amongst the best in Norfolk. To the south is Bawburgh Golf Club, offering flexible and affordable memberships, plus 18 and 9 hole golf courses, a driving range, putting greens, members’ lounge, clubhouse, plus bar and restaurant.
Or for fun-filled family adventures, check out the Congo Rapids Jurassic Adventure Golf at the nearby Norwich Family Golf Centre, an 18 hole expedition that takes you riding on self-propelled rafts, through the cannibal cooking pot, then onwards into the land of the dinosaurs. Or perhaps some relaxing fishing at nearby Barford Lakes in Honingham.
Historic Norwich offers countless leisure, retail and cultural attractions with restaurants such as The Ivy Norwich, with its sumptuous décor and relaxed ambience, or Roger Hickman’s Restaurant, the only restaurant in Norwich to be awarded 3 AA Rosettes. Or visit the Norwich Lanes, a haven of independent eateries, coffee houses and lively bars.
There’s plenty on offer culturally, with the wonderful art-deco Theatre Royal, the Arts Centre and the medieval Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery. There’s two magnificent Cathedrals, live music venues like the buzzing Waterfront, plus the authentic annual Oktoberfest celebrations.
For retail therapy there’s Chantry Place Shopping Centre, Castle Quarter, popular high street stores, the Norwich Lanes with its independent shops, Royal Arcade and the traditional outdoor covered market.
… and places to learn.
St. Peter’s Church of England Primary Academy is a stone’s throw away from Avalon Place, with secondary education available at nearby Ormiston Victory Academy in Costessey. There’s also Easton College, a large and highly respected college set in over 200 hectares of countryside that offers both full and part time courses in a variety of subjects from agriculture, bricklaying and carpentry to sports, health & exercise science and zoology.
In Norwich you’ll find a wealth of choice for all levels of education, including Norwich School, a selective English independent day school close to Norwich Cathedral and among the oldest schools in the United Kingdom, plus the prestigious University of East Anglia, a world-leading research centre covering science, health and medicine, social sciences and the humanities.
Your place to connect...
With the A47 Norwich Southern Bypass less than a mile away, you’ll have quick and easy access to the rest of the region’s road network. Norwich city centre is just 12 miles away and offers numerous ways to get about, whether it’s by rail, with regular, direct trains which reach London in around two hours, or Norwich International Airport, which offers flights to a huge variety of holiday destinations across the UK and Europe. From Avalon Place, you can be relaxing on an island in the Mediterranean in a matter of hours!
By car from Avalon Place
A47 0.8 miles
Norwich 6.5 miles
Norwich Airport 7 miles
Norwich Train Station 7.5 miles
Wymondham 8 miles
Dereham 12 miles
The Broads (Brundall) 16 miles
Thetford 31 miles
Distances are approximate only and are taken from maps.google.com