Warwickshire, CV34 6ER
Ash Meadows consists of two-bedroom houses available to buy through Shared Ownership with Orbit.
Our Sales Office is temporarily closed but our Sales Consultants are available to speak to Monday – Friday 10am to 5pm by telephone or email.
Email - email@example.com
About Ash Meadows
Ash Meadows consists of two-bedroom houses available to buy through Shared Ownership with Orbit. Set just outside of the historic towns of Warwick and Leamington Spa, the location is perfect for families, couples and singles alike and offers the ideal combination of a beautiful rural locality with plenty of local amenities.
• Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with upstand
• Zanussi stainless steel single oven
• Zanussi stainless steel gas hob
• Zanussi stainless steel extractor hood
• Stainless steel splashback
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated Zanussi washing machine
• Stainless steel single 1½ bowl sink with chrome taps
• Track mounted down-lighters
• PVCu double glazed windows
• White emulsion to walls
• White gloss woodwork
• Built in wardrobe to bedroom one
• Vinyl flooring to wet areas
• Ideal combination boiler
• Thermostatic shower
• Mirror over sink
• Contemporary white bathroom suite
• Chrome mixer taps
• Shaver point
• Carbon monoxide detector and alarm
• Mains wired smoke detector and alarm
• Digital TV aerial to living room and bedroom one
Royal Leamington Spa
Less than three miles away from Royal Leamington Spa, Ash Meadows offers an elegant array of Regency architecture, beautiful parks and gardens, and an enviable mix of retail outlets, which sees a wide range of independents alongside favourite high street brands. Try boating on the River Leam, visiting the art gallery and museum or heading out to see
the Loft Theatre Company.
Also within two miles from Ash Meadows, the county town of Warwick, famous for its medieval charm is set in the shadow of magnificent Warwick Castle and boasts a packed calendar of annual events. There are regular markets throughout the year as well as a folk festival and concerts at the castle. Warwick also has an eclectic range of parkland including St Nicholas Park with an outdoor pool, mini golf and a funfair.