Heathcote Farm, Harbury Lane, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV34 6ER
About Ash Meadows
Orbit were pleased to deliver 26 Shared Ownership homes at Ash Meadows from 2017 to 2019. All properties are now completed and occupied.
• Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with upstand
• Zanussi stainless steel single oven
• Zanussi stainless steel gas hob
• Zanussi stainless steel extractor hood
• Stainless steel splashback
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated Zanussi washing machine
• Stainless steel single 1½ bowl sink with chrome taps
• Track mounted down-lighters
Bathroom and plumbing
• Ideal combination boiler
• Thermostatic shower
• Mirror over sink
• Contemporary white bathroom suite
• Chrome mixer taps
• Shaver point
• PVCu double glazed windows
• White emulsion to walls
• White gloss woodwork
• Built in wardrobe to bedroom one
• Vinyl flooring to wet areas
• Carbon monoxide detector and alarm
• Mains wired smoke detector and alarm
• Digital TV aerial to living room and bedroom one
• Turf to front and rear garden (excluding Excelsior)
• Rotary clothes airier (excluding Excelsior)
• Timber shed (excluding Excelsior)
• NHBC warranty
• Bark mulch flower beds
M40 - 6 miles
A452 - 1.2 miles
Train station - 2.4 miles
Supermarket - 0.9 miles
Shopping centres - 1.8 miles
Primary schools - 0.9 miles
Royal Leamington spa and Warwick
With both Royal Leamington Spa and Warwick on your doorstep, there’s no shortage of amenities and places to go once you are happily settled in Ash Meadows.
Three miles from Royal Leamington Spa and two miles from Warwick, Ash Meadows’ is located just off the A452 allowing quick and easy access to the M40, meaning Birmingham, London and the North are all within commutable distance by road.
If your preference is to travel by train Birmingham is a mere half hour away by rail, while London Marylebone can be reached in roughly 90 minutes from Warwick station and as little as an hour and a quarter from Leamington Spa.
Fabulously located for all your day-to-day needs, locally you will find a number of small grocery stores, gyms and medical centres. Superstores such as Tesco and Sainsbury’s are less than three miles away. Traditional high street shopping can be found just a few miles further afield in Leamington Spa and Warwick.
Families are well-catered with acres of parkland to explore, such as St Nicholas Park, which contains a funfair, outdoor pool and mini golf.
There are a number of Primary and Secondary schools in the area which have been voted good or outstanding by OFSTED
With iconic landmarks such as Warwick Castle in the area there is no shortage of events including markets, live music shows and even a folk festival!
Almost right on your doorstep is the beautiful locale of the River Leam, which allows for relaxing walks or healthy runs along its banks or boating trips on the water itself.