About Arden Quarter
**OFFERS AVAILABLE - PLEASE ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION**
Arden Quarter is a stunning development located in the heart of historic Stratford-upon-Avon offering the best in contemporary town centre living.
- One and two apartments and three and four bedroom townhouses available to purchase outright or with the Government Help to Buy Scheme
- Some properties benefit from a driveway and others have allocated off road parking
- Ideally located just off the A46 and close to the M40 offering excellent transport links
- Immediately adjacent to Stratford-Upon-Avon Station
- Contemporary fully inclusive specification
- Children's play area within the development
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Available for immediate occupation
|Monday||10am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 5pm|
|Thursday||10am - 5pm|
|Friday||10am - 5pm|
|Saturday||10am - 5pm|
|Sunday||10am - 5pm|
Our Sales Office is now open for viewings by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange a time which is convenient for you. Click here to find out more about the procedures we are following to ensure the safety of our customers and teams.
There are 3 plots available
- Contemporary Lemongrass kitchen, laminate worktop with matching upstand
- LED downlighters under wall units
- Integrated Bosch Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher
- Glass splashback
- Stainless steel oven
- Chrome Recessed LED spotlights
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles
- White Vitra bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Shaver point to main bathroom and en-suite
- Full height Porcelanosa tiling around bath and shower
- Oak veneered solid fire rated front door with satin chrome fire rated letter plate and satin chrome multi point locking system
- Entrotec video door entry system with fob access
- Integrated Bosch Washer/Dryer
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms
- Vertical timber style oak front door with weather sealed letter plate and satin chrome multi-point locking system
- Grey powder coated aluminium bi-fold doors
- PIR external light
- Integrated Bosch Washing Machine
- External tap
- Downstairs cloakroom with white Vitra Suite
- Turf to rear gardens
- 1.8m close boarded timber fence and paved patio area to rear garden
M42 – 14.1 miles
M40 (access to London) – 13.5 miles
Stratford-upon-Avon Station – 224 feet
Maybird Shopping Centre – 0.5 miles
The Willows Primary School – 0.3 miles
Stratford High School – 0.3 miles
Stratford Upon Avon College – 0.3 miles
If you are looking to commute, the rail station is immediately next to the development with trains to Warwick in less than 30 minutes and Birmingham in 50 minutes. Coventry can be reached in 1 hour 45 minutes*.
Close to the M40, Stratford-upon-Avon offers good road links to the rest of the county and beyond. Within the town there are a number of bus routes, although many choose to cycle locally.
Fabulously located for all your day-to-day needs, immediately on the doorstep of Arden Quarter you will find a café, pharmacy, gym, Morrisons and Stratford Hospital.
Less than a half mile away is the centre of the city with traditional high street shops including a Sainsbury's local and a variety of eating establishments. Tesco is less than a mile.
There are a number of primary and secondary schools classed as good or outstanding by OFSTED including the celebrated King Edward VI School and Stratford Girls Grammar School within
The town’s history lives and breathes with bustling markets still being held every weekend.
Stratford-upon-Avon is also home to a Leisure Centre and Sports Club both offering leisure activities including athletics, hockey, snooker, cricket, tennis, badminton, football, netball and swimming. There is also a golf club, boat club and Stratford Racecourse all within a short distance.