Burcote Road, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 6TF
About Albany Fields
Coming Spring 2021
Orbit is delighted to announce the last phase of five two-bedroom houses at the beautiful development of Albany Fields will be launching Spring 2021, available with Shared Ownership.
To register your interest please contact our Sales Consultant.Download siteplan
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with matching work tops and
- Integrated stainless steel oven, four ring hob and extractor hood
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap
- White Roca bathroom suite
- Shower screen
- Full-height tiling to bath and shower
- Ceramic wall tiles
- Shaver point
- Chrome toilet roll and towel rail holder
- Crown magnolia emulsion to walls
- Crown white emulsion to ceiling
- Crown white gloss to woodwork
- TV point to living room and bedrooms one and two
- Telephone point to living room and bedroom one
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen, WC and bathroom
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
Safety and security
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Mains-wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- PIR operated light to front and rear of the property
- NHBC warranty
- Landscaping to front of property
- Turf to rear garden
- External tap to rear garden
- Patio area to rear garden
Kenilworth railway station - 2 miles
A5 - 0.3 miles
A43 - 1.2 miles
M1 - 6.4 miles
Supermarkets - 0.3 miles
Town centre - 0.8 miles
Primary schools - 0.2 miles
Secondary schools - 0.6 miles
Nestled in the beautiful South Northants countryside, the vibrant market town of Towcester, one of the oldest continuously inhabited settlements in the country, has much to offer for the local community.
Conveniently located between London and Birmingham.
Located to the South of the town centre Albany Fields is just a short distance from the A5 and A43 providing quick access to Northampton, Milton Keynes and Daventry.
There are healthcare facilities, shops and takeaways within a short walking distance of Albany Fields, plus the glorious Northamptonshire countryside right on your doorstep.
In Towcester itself there are two primary schools in close proximity to the development, both voted good by OFSTED. The nearby Sponne Secondary School was voted outstanding.
The region is famed for the beauty of its rolling countryside, ancient woodlands, chocolate box villages that give the Cotswolds a run for their money, with many opportunities for dog walking in picturesque surroundings.
Towcester is the home of Britain’s Formula One Grand Prix, while lovers of more sedate pastimes can enjoy pleasant walks along the River Tove, Silverstone Brook and around the Water Meadows.
The town also plays host to a number of festivals that bring the community of local Northamptonshire villages together every year, including Towcester Food Festival, which features more than 100 artisan food and drink stalls, Towcester Beer Festival and the famous Towcester Midsummer Music Festival.