Plot 141 The Bay - Semi-detached
Plot 141 is a beautiful semi-detached house with a large rear garden and 2 allocated parking spaces.
The entrance door leads to a hallway with a spacious living room at the end, providing access to the private rear garden. The open-plan kitchen/dining room is found to the front of the house and comes with a contemporary fitted kitchen, including integrated appliances such as an oven, 4 has burner hob and fridge/freezer. There is also space for a washer/dryer. An under stairs cupboard and guestroom complete the ground floor.
Upstairs, bedroom 1 overlooks the back garden and has its own en suite shower room. Bedroom 3, which is a single and could alternatively be used a study or nursery, is located next to it. Further down the landing, double bedroom 2 is at the front, next to the family bathroom.
Wet rooms come complete with contemporary white sanitaryware including a bath to the family bathroom, enclosed shower cubicle to the en suite as well as a toilet and hand basin.
Please see below for further information regarding the spec included within this home, or speak to one of our friendly sale consultants for further details.
Please note that internal images are not plot or development specific and are published for illustrative purposes only.
Length of Lease: 124 years
Initial ground rent: £0.00
Annual Service charge: £397.28
Service Charge Review Period: April (annually)
Council Tax Band: TBC - Council Tax Band will be confirmed by the local authority on completion of the property
- Integrated stainless steel oven and 4 burner gas hob
- Stainless steel chimney hood and stainless steel splashback
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Washer dryer space
Bathroom and cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Bath with chrome taps
- Half height tiling to bath where there is no overhead shower
- Full height tiling and glass bath screen to bath where there is an overhead shower
- Heated chrome ladder radiator (bathroom only)
- Ideal Logic Combi boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- TV point to living room
- Telephone points in the living room and main bedroom
- BT Fibre to property (FTP) with data points to selected rooms
- Mains-wired smoke and heat detectors with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Light to front entrance
Windows, Doors & Internal
- Multipoint locking front door
- PVCu double glazed windows and patio doors
- Vinyl flooring to the kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and bathroom
- Walls and ceilings in Dulux Trade White
- Supermatt emulsion
- Woodwork in Dulux Quick Dry White Gloss
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf and paved patio to rear gardens
- 1.8m closeboard fence to rear garden
- 10-year NHBC warranty