Plot 291 - Coxswain - Second floor
Receive £1,500 towards Legal Fees is you reserve on or before 31st August 2022*
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer only applicable on apartments. Please speak to our sales team for further info.
Plot 291 Coxswain is a lovely spacious second floor 2-bedroom apartment with an allocated parking space to the rear.
As you enter the home, there is a large storage cupboard directly in front and a secondary cupboard around the corner. The first room you will pass is the bathroom, which comes with contemporary white sanitaryware, tiling, chrome towel rail and vinyl flooring. This then leads to bedroom 1 which is a good-sized double bedroom with ample space for a wardrobe and dedicated study area. The single second bedroom is located next to this, and again provides space for a wardrobe and desk.
The final room is the large kitchen/living/dining room. The fitted kitchen, with stainless steel oven, hob, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, opens up into the dual aspect living/dining room. With windows facing the east, north and west, there is plenty of natural light and provides the ideal space to entertain family and friends.
This home also comes complete with fitted carpets to the living room, bedrooms and hall; gas-fired central heating with combination boiler and NHBC warranty. For a detailed list of Watermans Park specification, please see below or speak to one of our helpful sales consultants.
Internal images shown are from a previous show apartment on this development.
Length of Lease: 125 years commencing 1st January 2020
Ground Rent Payable on Final Staircasing as Follows: £100pa (1st 25 years) / £150pa (2nd 25 years) / £200pa (3rd 25 years) / £250pa (4th 25 years) / £300pa (5th 25 years)
Ground Rent Review Period: 1st April
Annual Service charge: £1861.41
Service Charge Review Period: April (annually)
Council Tax Band: TBC - Council Tax Band will be confirmed by the local authority on completion of the property
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Stainless steel oven, hob and extractor canopy
- Glass splashback behind hob
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated washing machine
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom, Cloakroom & En Suite
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Thermostatic shower over bath with full-height tiling to bath area plus shower screen
- Chrome ladder towel rail to bathroom
- Tiled splashback to basin
- Vinyl flooring
Internal, Plumbing, Windows & Doors
- Walls in Dulux brilliant white matt emulsion
- Ceilings in Dulux white matt emulsion
- Woodwork in Dulux white gloss
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one (selected plots only)
- Fitted carpets to living room, bedrooms and hall
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Secured by Design front door with multi-point locking
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- Telephone points to living room
- Mains-wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors with battery back-up
- External light front and rear
- Allocated parking spaces
- NHBC warranty