Jemmett Road, Ashford, Kent, TN23 4RL
About Victoria Quarter
Located in the vibrant town of Ashford, Orbit Homes’ new selection of homes in Victoria Quarter brings you the best of urban living with the finest of English countryside on your doorstep.
Fantastic offers available.
- Two, three, four and five-bedroom apartments and houses available to purchase outright or using the Shared Ownership scheme
- Help to Buy available
- Contemporary specification including Symphony kitchens and Electrolux appliances
- En-suite showers and fitted wardrobes to most master bedrooms
- Allocated parking or carport
- Spacious turfed rear gardens to houses
- 10 year Premier warranty
- Just a mile from Ashford International Railway Station
- Close to the M20
|Monday||10am - 5pm|
|Thursday||10am - 5pm|
|Friday||10am - 5pm|
|Saturday||10am - 5pm|
|Sunday||10am - 5pm|
Our Sales Office is now open for viewings by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange a time which is convenient for you. Click here to find out more about the procedures we are following to ensure the safety of our customers and teams.
There are 4 plots available
- From the Woodbury range by Symphony
- Electrolux stainless steel oven and gas hob
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Electrolux stainless steel extractor hood
- Stainless steel 1/2 bowl sink with chrome lever action mixer tap
- Electrolux integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Under pelmet lighting
- Dishwasher (3 bed and above)
- White sanitaryware from Roca
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
- Glass shower screen
- Full height tiling to bath*
- Full height tiling to shower cubicle (where fitted)*
- Shaver point
- Mirror over wash hand basin
- Chrome ladder towel rail
- Porcelenosa ceramic tiled floor*
- Pre-wired digital TV/Sky to living room and all bedrooms
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detector and alarm with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detector and alarm with battery back-up
- Heat detector and alarm
- PIR operated front and rear entry door light
Plumbing, windows and doors
- Gas-fired central heating with Ideal Logic combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Multi-point locking front door with chrome ironmongery
Internal and general
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
- Dulux white emulsion to walls
- Dulux white emulsion to ceilings
- Dulux white gloss to woodwork
- Ten year Premier warranty
- Allocated parking space(s) or carport
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- External tap to rear
- Carpet to living room, bedrooms, hallway
Ashford International station - 0.6 miles
M20 - 3.4 miles
Grocery stores - under 1 mile
Country Square Shopping Centre - 0.6 miles
Primary schools - within 0.5 miles
Secondary schools - within 1.1 miles
At around 20 minutes walk from Ashford International Station, Victoria Quarter is conveniently located with a major transportation hub on the door step. Frequent services run to London Waterloo, London Bridge and the high-speed train reaches London St Pancras in 38 minutes.
By road, the M20 is only 10 minutes away connecting you to Folkstone and Dover to the south and Maidstone and beyond to the north.
Being located so centrally to Ashford all the day-to-day amenities you could need are on your doorstep including convenience stores within a few minutes walk, health centres, exercise classes and a Post Office.
There are a number of primary schools close to the development including Chilmington Green Primary School and Ashford Oaks Primary School. If you are looking for a secondary school The North School, Highworth Grammar School for Girls and The Norton Knatchbull School are all within a few miles of Victoria Quarter.
Retail therapy is always on offer in Ashford, with the incredible Ashford Designer Outlet offering more than 70 high-end labels for fashion lovers of all tastes, while County Square has all your high street brands covered.
Culture-wise, there’s no end to the options that this magical town offers, with the globally-respected venue Revelation St Mary’s intimate surroundings bringing international artists from genres as diverse as blues, pop, classical, folk and jazz to your doorstep.
Theatre-lovers are equally looked after, with the fabulous Sinden Theatre and their regular performances, as well as the Ashford Theatre’s amateur troupe whose shows are anything but.
Want a bit more action? Head to The Stour Centre in Ashford, offering a huge array of sporting activities and classes.
Stepping outside the town, you will find that incredible Kent countryside within a short hop, from deep, dark green forests to golden beaches and rolling fields. There really is something for everyone in Ashford.