Plot 12 Langford - Detached
Plot 12, The Langford is a contemporary four-bedroom detached house, located off Midland Road on the edge of the historic Northamptonshire market town of Thrapston. Sold with a double car port withparking for two cars and a fully inclusive specification.
The property features a kitchen/dining room with double doors out on to the good sized rear turfed garden. The contemporary kitchen benefits from integrated appliances including a stainless steel oven, 5 ring hob and extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher ceiling spotlights and lights under wall units. The downstairs also features a utility room attached to the kitchen a good sized living room with double doors on to the rear garden, a study and downstairs cloakroom.
The upstairs features three good sized double bedrooms and one single with a large master bedroom featuring a fitted wardrobe and en-suite. The family bathroom and en-suite are both white Roca bathroom suite's with full height tiling to bath and shower and feature a chrome towel rail.
This fabulous property is excellent for families and those who are looking for good commuter links.
Available to buy using Help to Buy subject to qualification.
Click here to take the VIRTUAL TOUR.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with matching upstands
- Choice of kitchen units and worktops*
- Integrated stainless steel oven, 4 ring hob and extractor hood
(Holly, Hackleton, Ashley, Brampton)
- Integrated stainless steel double oven, 5 ring hob and
extractor hood (Sandhurst, Langford)
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap
Bathroom and en-suite
- White Roca bathroom suite
- Full height tiling to bath and shower
- Choice of Porcelanosa wall tiles*
- Tiling with chrome trim
- Chrome towel rail
- Dulux white matt emulsion to ceilings and walls
- Dulux white satin to woodwork
- Oak handrails to staircase
- Wardrobe to bedroom one
- Media point to living room
- TV point to living room
- Telephone point
- Data points to living room and up to three bedrooms
Safety and security
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Mains-wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- PIR operated light to front door
- NHBC warranty
- Landscaping to front of property
- Turf to rear garden
- External tap
- Parking spaces, carport or garage (plot specific)
- Electric vehicle charging points to selected plots†
- Photovoltaic solar panels to selected plots†
- Gas central heating with combination boiler or
system boiler with cylinder
- Thermostatically controlled radiators