About The Pastures
The Pastures is a superb development offering thirty beautifully designed two and three bedroom houses available through Shared Ownership with Orbit. These are part of an idyllic new community of 400 homes located just north of Weddington in Nuneaton.
Offers include carpets throughout and tailor made incentives up to the value of £2,000 per plot
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
- Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Downlights under wall units
- Zanussi Electrolux stainless steel electric oven
- Zanussi Electrolux stainless steel gas hob
- Zanussi Electrolux extractor hood
- Stainless steel splashback
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Zanussi Electrolux fridge/freezer
- Bar mounted ceiling spotlights
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom and Plumbing
- White bathroom suite with over bath shower with full height tiling
- Shower screen
- Shaver point
- Cloakroom with tiled splashback to basin
- Vinyl flooring
- Gas central heating with combi boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
- Crown soft white emulsion to walls
- Crown white matt emulsion to ceilings
- Crown brilliant white gloss to woodwork
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- TV points to living room and bedroom one
Safety and Security
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Mains wired smoke and heat detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- NHBC Warranty
The development allows easy access to glorious Warwickshire countryside to the north and an excellent range of facilities on offer in nearby Nuneaton, providing a perfect balance of country and urban lifestyles.
The local area offers a wide choice of schools and further education facilities. The Parish of Weddington offers an excellent range of services and facilities, all within easy walking distance of The Pastures.
The centre of Nuneaton, approximately 2 miles from the development, offers everything one would expect from Warwickshire’s most populated town. A vast choice of restaurants, pubs, bars and clubs make up a lively social scene, whilst shopaholics are well catered for by Nuneaton’s array of independent retailers and the town’s two large shopping centres. Lovers of art and culture will enjoy Nuneaton’s Museum and Art Gallery. Nuneaton is exceptionally well-served by sports, outdoor activity facilities and clubs. Enjoy long, ambient walks through Hartshill Hayes Country Park and Arbury Hall.
Residents of the town can enjoy two local theatres, a multiplex cinema and direct routes to the historic towns of Coventry, Warwick and Stratford upon Avon.
Schools / Collages