The Hedgerows / Larch
92 - Detached
East Sussex, BN27 1P
Larch Floor Plans
Living Room 4735mm x 3050mm (15’6” x 10’0”)
Kitchen / Dining Room 4660mm x 2475mm (15’3” x 8’1”)
Bedroom 1 3730mm x 3550mm (12’2” x 10’11”)
Bedroom 2 4840mm x 3025mm (15’10” x 9’11”)
Bedroom 3 4735mm x 3130mm (15’3” x 10’5”)
Floor plans are not drawn to scale. Measurements are taken from areas marked with an arrow. They are maximum approximate dimensions and given as a guide only. These should not be used as a basis for purchasing flooring or furniture. Orbit reserves the right to alter plans, specification, position of doors and windows and change tenure subject to demand without prior notice. External elevations vary from plot to plot. Please ask your Sales Consultant for current information when reserving your new home. Information correct at time of going to print.
- Stylish and modern fitted wall and base units by Symphony
- Choice of kitchen unit door fronts*
- Choice of worktops and upstands*
- Stainless steel oven
- Stainless steel hob
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated fridge/freezer
Bathroom and Plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Choice of wall tiles*
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
*Some individual choices are available subject to the stage of construction. Speak to our Sales Consultant.
Windows and Doors
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Secured by Design front door with chrome furniture
- TV points to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- NHBC warranty
Schools / Colleges
The Hedgerows at Hellingly Green is close to both the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the South Downs National Park. Hellingly is just on the outskirts of the historic town of Hailsham, the largest of the five towns in the Wealden district, an ancient Market Town featured in the Domesday Book, which still retains its ‘Olde Worlde’ charm.
Families are well-catered for, and you’ll find local amenities aplenty, including a local primary school, with additional primary and secondary schools in the wider area, and two GP surgeries nearby in the village. Days out can feature Knockhatch Adventure Park, the world-famous Observatory Science Centre, and Drusilla’s Park.
The tranquil, rolling hills and valleys of the South Downs National Park lie to the south-west, offering 1,600 km2 of breath-taking landscapes, and incorporating the majestic Seven Sisters Country Park, with its iconic white cliffs, meandering rivers and open chalk grasslands. Spend days meandering through Michelham Priory, Hersmonceux Castle and England’s Medieval Festival.