About The Hawthorns
We are delighted to present The Hawthorns, a smart and modern development of three, four and five-bedroom homes located in the desirable village of Copthorne on the Sussex/Surrey border. The development benefits from a thriving and sociable community, whilst being in an easily commutable distance of Brighton, Croydon, Gatwick and London.
• ‘Lemongrass’ contemporary range of fitted wall and base units
• Choice of kitchen cupboard doors*
• Choice of kitchen worktops and upstands*
• Bosch stainless steel single oven (double oven on selected plots)
• Bosch stainless steel four burner hob (five burner hob on selected plots)
• Quartz worktop with stainless steel sink (selected plots)
• Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
• Bosch integrated dishwasher (selected plots)
• Contemporary Roca white sanitaryware
• Over bath shower with glass shower screen (to non en-suite house types)
• Full height tiling around bath
• Choice of ceramic Porcelanosa tiles*
• Heated chrome ladder radiator
• Ceiling downlighting
• Gas-fired central heating with Vaillant boiler
• Thermostatically controlled radiators
• TV points to living room
• Data points to living room and three bedrooms
• Telephone points to hallway
• Mains wired smoke detectors
• Carbon monoxide detector
• PIR light to front entrance
• PVCu double glazed windows
• Composite Part Q compliant multipoint locking front door
• Living room hearth and timber beam with gas and electric points (selected plots)
• Walls in Dulux matt white emulsion
• Ceilings in Dulux matt white emulsion
• Woodwork in Dulux satin white
• Proprietary fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
• Garage power and lighting (within curtilage of property)
• Landscaping to front garden
• Turf to rear gardens
• 1.8m closeboard fence to rear garden
• Ten year NHBC warranty
For relaxed everyday living, Copthorne has all the amenities you need, including a number of schools, a doctor’s surgery, and a lovely collection of welcoming pubs! For daily essentials, there’s a village convenience store.
Residents can enjoy nearby nature walks at Tilgate Park, Ifield Mill Pond and Bewbush Water Gardens, and the National Trust Nymans. Children will love visits to Ashdown Forest, home of the famous Winnie the Pooh.
For everyday amusement, you can visit Hawth Theatre, and the Leisure Park, which features a 15-screen cinema and 10-pin bowling.
Copthorne is great location, whether you’re commuting by road, rail or air. Drivers are well served by the M23, from where there are easy links to the M25 and beyond. For rail commuters, Three Bridges rail station is approximately 2.5miles from The Hawthorns, and has regular trains into both London Victoria and London Bridge. There is also a frequent service to Brighton.