About The Hawthorns
Located in the picturesque surroundings of the Surrey/Sussex border, the village of Copthorne is home to Orbit’s stunning new development of attractive houses.
- Three, four and five-bedroom terraced, semi-detached and detached houses
- Contemporary premium specification including integrated Bosch appliances and quartz worktops to kitchens
- Fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom
- Driveway parking and garages to many properties
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Close to the A264, M23 and M25
- Just 2.5 miles from the nearest train station
** All Shared Ownership plots are now sold **Download siteplan
|Thursday to Monday||10am - 5pm|
Our Sales Office is now open for viewings by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange a time which is convenient for you. Click here to find out more about the procedures we are following to ensure the safety of our customers and teams.
There are 8 plots available
- ‘Lemongrass’ contemporary range of fitted wall and base units
- Choice of kitchen cupboard doors*
- Choice of kitchen worktops and upstands*
- Bosch stainless steel single oven (double oven on selected plots)
- Bosch stainless steel four burner hob (five burner hob on selected plots)
- Quartz worktop with stainless steel sink (selected plots)
- Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
- Bosch integrated dishwasher (selected plots)
Bathroom and cloakroom
- Contemporary Roca white sanitaryware
- Over bath shower with glass shower screen (to non en-suite house types)
- Full height tiling around bath
- Choice of ceramic Porcelanosa tiles*
- Heated chrome ladder radiator
- Ceiling downlighting
Plumbing and electrical
- Gas-fired central heating with Vaillant boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- TV points to living room
- Data points to living room and three bedrooms
- Telephone points to hallway
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- PIR light to front entrance
Windows and doors
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Composite Part Q compliant multipoint locking front door
Internal and general
- Living room hearth and timber beam with gas and electric points (selected plots)
- Walls in Dulux matt white emulsion
- Ceilings in Dulux matt white emulsion
- Woodwork in Dulux satin white
- Proprietary fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
- Garage power and lighting (within curtilage of property)
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf to rear gardens
- 1.8m closeboard fence to rear garden
- Ten year NHBC warranty
M23 - 0.4 miles
M25 - 13 miles
Gatwick Airport - 3.5 miles
Three Bridges railway station - 2.5 miles
Nearest supermarket - 1.6 miles
Infant school - 0.5 miles
Nearest primary school - 1 mile
Nearest secondary school - 2.6 miles
High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - 18 miles
Copthorne is ideally situated for commuters with its proximity to both the M23 and M25, while nearby Three Bridges railway station runs regular services straight into London and onwards as far as Brighton. For travellers wishing to fly for either business or pleasure, Gatwick Airport is only 3.5 miles away, meaning over 600 global destinations are virtually on your doorstep.
For relaxed everyday living, Copthorne has all the amenities you need, including a number of schools, a doctor’s surgery, and a lovely collection of welcoming pubs! For daily essentials, there’s a village convenience store.
There are a number of infant, junior and secondary schools and academies in the area including Fairway Infant School, Copthorne Church of England Junior School and Pound Hill Infant and Junior School all rated good or outstanding by Ofsted. There are also a number of secondary schools including Oriel High School and The Gatwick School both voted good by Ofsted.
Copthorne itself is a lively and sociable little village that has a reputation for being one that new arrivals quickly fall in love with and very few ever want to leave. As well as having all the local amenities for day to day living, there’s a wide choice available when it comes to inns, cafes and restaurants to accommodate all tastes. There’s also the much-loved traditional carnival that has been a major event in the area for over fifty years, filling the streets with floats and performers of all kinds.
With such a wealth of space and vibrant countryside surrounding the village, it’s no surprise that horse riding and polo are popular pastimes in Copthorne, while there are many sports teams of all persuasions to either get involved in or simply cheer on too. If sports aren’t your thing, there’s also a choir, a theatre group, and a dance troupe to join in with.
Further afield, some of the most breathtaking examples of the English countryside are within easy reach, with the High Weald, officially recognised as an Area of Natural Beauty, while the famous Ashdown Forest, home of Winnie the Pooh is only a short drive away.