St Annes Quarter / Mineral Court (2 bed apt)
Plot 437 - Second Floor
Lower Street, King street, Norwich
This south-east facing two-bedroom apartment, located on the second floor of Mineral Court within the popular St Anne's Quarter development, should not be missed, with its impressive double aspect living area, 9 ft ceilings and views on to the River.
The property benefits from a bright and spacious open plan kitchen/living/diner with luxury wood effect flooring, a contemporary kitchen, timber framed windows with a Juliet balcony and a private balcony with side views to the River Wensum. The south facing master bedroom has a large timber frame window letting in plenty of light and en-suite shower room. Bedroom two is a good size double bedroom whilst the family bathroom is part tiled with a modern white suite. The property also has a good amount of storage and is sold with one allocated parking space.
Sold ready to move in to with a fully inclusive specification.
Available with the Government backed Help To Buy Scheme this property can be secured with a deposit of just £14,250.
The information contained in this literature is subject to change without prior notice. Every effort has been made to maintain the accuracy of the information supplied, however you are recommended to consult the development’s sales agents to obtain the current specification. The sizes indicated are not intended to be used for furnishing or appliance sizes. These particulars are intended for guidance only and they do not constitute a contract or part of a contract of warranty.
• Choice of contemporary soft close Symphony kitchens, including gloss and matt options*
• Choice of a range of laminate worktops with upstand*
• Integrated Bosch electric oven
• Ceramic Bosch hob
• Stainless steel splashback to hob
• Integrated extractor fan over hob
• Integrated Zanussi appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
• Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
*subject to build stage. See your Sales Consultant for full details
• Symphony vanity units in Fiora Cashmere with white top
• Modern white Vitra sanitary ware, with concealed cistern WC and unit mounted wash hand basin
• Full width mirror over vanity unit
• Bristan Bath Shower Mixer head over bath
• Glass shower screen in en-suites
• Heated towel rail
• Luxury vinyl tile flooring
The vibrant city of Norwich is renowned for its wealth of history and culture.
St Anne’s Quarter is ideally located within the city centre, which means that you can look forward to all it has to offer with direct access to many of the city’s most notable attractions.
With a rich collection of entertainment venues and lively places to eat and drink right on your doorstep, you will be spoilt for choice of where to go first.