St Annes Quarter / Mineral Court (2 bed apt)
Plot 420 - First Floor
Lower Street, King street, Norwich
This lovely two-bedroom apartment, located on the podium level of Mineral Court within the popular St Anne's Quarter development should not be missed with its impressive 9ft ceilings, spacious living room and private balcony.
The property benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen/living/diner with luxury wood effect flooring, a contemporary kitchen and private balcony. The master bedroom has a large timber frame window letting in plenty of light and en-suite shower room. Bedroom two is a good size double bedroom whilst the family bathroom is part tiled with a modern white suite. There is also a good amount of storage space.
Accessed from the raised podium deck which is beautifully landscaped and sold with one allocated parking space this is a delightful apartment which must be seen.
Sold ready to move in to with a fully inclusive specification.
Available with the Government backed Help To Buy Scheme this property can be secured with a deposit of just £12,250.
The information contained in this literature is subject to change without prior notice. Every effort has been made to maintain the accuracy of the information supplied, however you are recommended to consult the development’s sales agents to obtain the current specification. The sizes indicated are not intended to be used for furnishing or appliance sizes. These particulars are intended for guidance only and they do not constitute a contract or part of a contract of warranty.
- Choice of contemporary soft close Symphony kitchens, including gloss and matt options*
- Choice of a range of laminate worktops with upstand*
- Integrated Bosch electric oven
- Ceramic Bosch hob
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Integrated extractor fan over hob
- Integrated Zanussi appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
- *Subject to build stage. See your Sales Consultant for full details
- Symphony vanity units in Fiora Cashmere with white top
- Modern white Vitra sanitary ware, with concealed cistern WC and unit mounted wash hand basin
- Full width mirror over vanity unit
- Bristan Bath Shower Mixer head over bath
- Glass shower screen in en-suites
- Heated towel rail
- Luxury vinyl tile flooring
- Downlighters throughout (Waterfront Collection only)
- Money saving Zehnder MechanicalVentilation Heat Recovery Heating System
- Shaver point in bathroom
- Telephone and TV point to living room and bedroom 1
- Plug sockets with USB points in selected locations
- Sky Q connectivity (subscription required)
- Mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide detector with battery back up
- Composite double glazed windows
- Audio/video phone entry system
- 10 year NHBC building warranty
Internal and External Finishes
- Choice of Karndean Knight Tile flooring in living areas (Waterfront Collection only)
- Fully decked and glazed balconies or terraces (Waterfront Collection only)
- Allocated onsite parking to some apartments
- Fully fitted carpet to bedrooms
- Communal landscaped areas
- Onsite property management team
The vibrant city of Norwich is renowned for its wealth of history and culture.
St Anne’s Quarter is ideally located within the city centre, which means that you can look forward to all it has to offer with direct access to many of the city’s most notable attractions.
With a rich collection of entertainment venues and lively places to eat and drink right on your doorstep, you will be spoilt for choice of where to go first.