St Annes Quarter / Mineral Court (1 bed apt)
Plot 416 - Apartment
Lower Street, King street, Norwich
Ideal as a first home or pied-a-terre this one-bedroom apartment feels surprisingly spacious thanks to the impressive 9ft ceilings, large windows and private balcony.
The property also benefits from a 20 ft open plan kitchen/living/diner with luxury wood effect flooring, a contemporary kitchen and French doors which open on to a private balcony. The master bedroom has a large timber frame window letting in plenty of light whilst the bathroom is part tiled with a modern white suite. There is also a good amount of storage space.
Sold ready to move in to with a fully inclusive specification.
Available with the Government backed Help To Buy Scheme this property can be secured with a deposit of just £8,250. Help to Buy is subject to qualification.
This information is subject to change without prior notice. Every effort has been made to maintain the accuracy of the information supplied, however you are recommended to consult the development's sales agents to obtain the current specification. The sizes indicated are not intended to be used for furnishing or appliance sizes. These particulars are intended for guidance only and they do not constitute a contract or part of a contract of warranty.
• Choice of contemporary soft close Symphony kitchens, including gloss and matt options*
• Choice of a range of laminate worktops with upstand*
• Integrated Bosch electric oven
• Ceramic Bosch hob
• Stainless steel splashback to hob
• Integrated extractor fan over hob
• Integrated Zanussi appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
• Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
*subject to build stage. See your Sales Consultant for full details
• Symphony vanity units in Fiora Cashmere with white top
• Modern white Vitra sanitary ware, with concealed cistern WC and unit mounted wash hand basin
• Full width mirror over vanity unit
• Bristan Bath Shower Mixer head over bath
• Glass shower screen in en-suites
• Heated towel rail
• Luxury vinyl tile flooring
The vibrant city of Norwich is renowned for its wealth of history and culture.
St Anne’s Quarter is ideally located within the city centre, which means that you can look forward to all it has to offer with direct access to many of the city’s most notable attractions.
With a rich collection of entertainment venues and lively places to eat and drink right on your doorstep, you will be spoilt for choice of where to go first.