St Annes Quarter / Lords Gardens
Plot 339 - Third Floor
St Anne's Quarter, King Street, Norwich
This spacious two bedroom apartment, located on the third floor of Lords Gardens is part of the Waterside Collection and so benefits from a premium specification. This property has a bright and spacious double aspect open plan kitchen/living/diner with luxury wood effect flooring, a contemporary kitchen and a wrap-around balcony. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower whilst bedroom two is a good size double. The family bathroom is part tiled with a modern white suite.
The property is sold with one allocated parking space and can be accessed from the underground carpark via a central lift.
Sold with a fully inclusive specification.
Available with the Government backed Help To Buy Scheme this property can be secured with a deposit of just £15,750.
The computer generated images, floor plans, specification, dimensions and configurations are included for guidance only and may be subject to revision during construction. Please refer to current drawings and specification with a Sales Consultant before exchanging contracts.
- Contemporary soft close Symphony kitchens
- Laminate worktops with upstands
- Silestone worktops to the Waterside Collection only
- Integrated Bosch electric oven
- Ceramic Bosch hob
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- AEG appliances to the Waterside Collection
- Integrated extractor fan over hob
- Integrated Zanussi appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
- Ask your Sales Consultant for full details
- Symphony vanity units in Fiora Cashmere with white top
- Modern white Vitra sanitaryware, with concealed cistern WC and unit mounted wash hand basin
- Mirror over vanity unit
- Bristan Bath Shower Mixer head over bath
- Glass shower screen in en-suites
- Heated towel rail
- Luxury vinyl tile flooring
- Downlighters to kitchens and bathrooms
- Downlighters throughout to Waterside Collection only
- Benefits from Zehnder MechanicalVentilation Heat Recovery Heating System
- Shaver point in bathroom
- Telephone and TV point to living room and bedroom 1
- Plug sockets with USB points in selected locations
- Sky Q connectivity (subscription required)
Internal and External Finishes
- Eternity flooring range
- Karndean Knight Tile flooring in Waterside Collection living areas
- Fully fitted carpet to bedrooms
- Velfac composite double glazed windows
- Most apartments have fully decked and glazed balconies or terraces - please ask for details
- Allocated onsite gated parking to some apartments
- Communal landscaped areas
- Mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide detector with battery back up
- Audio/video phone entry system
- Orbit Property Management Team
- 10 year NHBC building warranty
• If you are looking to commute out of Norwich the rail station is just 0.3 of a mile away with direct trains travelling to Cambridge in less than 1 hour 20 minutes and London Liverpool Street in as little as 1 hour 30 minutes, 2 hours at commuter times**.
• If you have a car Norwich Airport is just 5 miles away to the north of the city and major A roads such as the A11 and A140 can be joined just a few miles from the development.
• St Anne’s Quarter is ideally located within the city centre, which means you are just minutes from all the daily amenities you may need including shops, cafes, gyms and health centres.
• Norwich has in fact been ranked in the Top 10 shopping cities in the UK.
• The vibrant city of Norwich is renowned for its wealth of history and culture. St Anne’s Quarter is ideally located within the city centre, which means that you can look forward to all it has to offer with direct access to many of the city’s most notable attractions. With a rich collection of entertainment venues and lively places to eat and drink right on your doorstep, you will be spoilt for choice of where to go first.
• St Anne’s Quarter is just a stone’s throw away from Norfolk’s famous Broads National Park. With waterways that stretch over 125 miles, you’ll have easy access to beautiful riverside settings and numerous picturesque historic towns.